Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bonesville (Springfield)

Go down 
+3
Pengzappy
Darkrai Koopa
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:40 pm

*All the Bone Guys reform*

*Everyone who was Tied up are turned into slaves*

*Ned and Homer are tied up*

*Ayato, Yuuna, and Hikari are tied up*

*Snake and Krusty are tied up*

*Two Bone Guys stare at each other then throw the Comic Book Guy into a cell, and lock it*
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:41 pm

Billiards: *walks into the topic* So...tired...feel stupid...for not taking...the Pool Carrier...*notices the chaos* Oh, come on! Why now?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:52 pm

*Billiards is tied up, along with Lisa and Marge. The only people left are Karasz and Karasz Jr.*

*The Tied up people are, again, turned into slaves*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Homer: D'OH!

Karasz: They're undead ya know. They can reform when they're down.

*Meanwhile*

Karasz Jr: DADDY!!

Abe: MOMMY!!!

Karasz Jr: Seriously, grow up..

Abe: You can't tell me what to do! I am my own boss!

*Meanwhile*

Comic Book Guy: Worst. Battle. Ever!

*Meanwhile*

Seymour: Great. Now I'm forced to do what that large bone monster commanded.

Agnes: Seymour! Stop lolligagging and bash something!

Seymour: Yes mother.

*Meanwhile*

Lenny: Can't they invade Shelbyville instead? These shackles they force me to wear are killing me.

Carl: I agree with you Lenny.

Sideshow Mel: Is this the end of our lives!?

Mayor Quimby: Don't look at me. I'm not the one who caused this mess.

Bumblebee Man: ˇAye-yai-yai!! ˇLos esqueletos me están haciendo desgraciado! Ohh!! ><;
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:54 pm

*The Bone Guys Surround Karasz Jr. and Karasz*
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Billiards: This vacation is almost as bad as that time I went to Daytona and got food poisoning!...Wings. I forgot I have wings. *flies above the reach of the Bone Guys*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:56 pm

*This is useless, seeing how he can't get much anywhere because of his shackles*
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 pm

*since there are no shackles on his wings, it ain't that useless*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:58 pm

*Karasz Jr runs to Karasz*

Karasz Jr: Let's save this town from King Bones!

Karasz: Here we go!! *Slashes the Bone Guys*

Karasz Jr: *Bashes the Bone Guys down* Go back where you came from!

*Bart managed to break out of the ropes and whacks the Bone Guys away with his skateboard. He rides his way to Homer*

Bart: Hey Dad! I got your caboose now! *jumps on Homer*

Homer: Nobody tries to mess up my family.

Bart: Umm.. Homer?

Homer: Yeah? *sees the Bone Guys surrounding him* D'OH!!

Bart: Yes, and I think you probably need my help for this.

Homer: Hear that boneheads?! I'm here to kick your heads off!!

*Bart smashes the Bone Guys as Homer punches the Bone Guys*

Milhouse: Ahhh!! Before I'm getting tied, tell Lisa I---- Oh forget it. She doesn't love me anyway.

Nelson: This is what I call violence! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:02 pm

*The Bone Guys start to reform, but*

King Bones: THAT'S IT! You people want to retaliate? Here's your reward.

*King Bones puts up his hand, and, with a bright flash of light, Springfield has multiple Huge Fires, which begin to burn down everything*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:08 pm

Homer: AHH! NOT THE DUFF BREWERY!!

*Duffman is leaving the Duff Brewery while in flames*

Duffman: Duffman will still go on, even with flames! Oh yeah!! *dies*

Homer: *sobs* He was so young..!! Waahh....

Bart: Let it go Homer. But hey, you can still drink hot beer.

Homer: Hot boiling, heh heh-- AHHHH!!!

Jasper: *flaming beard* What's cooking in here?

Homer: Oh my god, Springfield is burning in flames!

Karasz: I knew that!!

Homer: Well call me stupid to miss that.

Karasz: I guess there's too many of them. We don't have a choice but to surrender..

Bart: Oh man, that sucks.

Homer: Oh come on!! Can't we at least... *groan* Stupid Bone Guys. They get all the fun..
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:12 pm

*Half of Springfield has been burned down*
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:14 pm

Billiards: *looks around* I think this is meant to be impressive, what with half a city burned down...but...I've seen, and made far bigger and hotter fires so this...is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:17 pm

*The Fire is Blue, one of the hottest fires*
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Billiards: I mean, don't get me wrong, if this guy isn't a demon king, this is great, but...no. Scratch that. Any demon who can't great white fire, the hottest there is, at will, if I, and half demon can when my demon half takes over...that's sad. I'd pity him. Then beat him up for being pathetic...and because these shackle's hurt. I'm just glad I'm escaping because the guys who caught me missed my wings.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:21 pm

*The Fire grows White*

King Bones: Sorry, it takes a while for that.
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Billiards: Cool. Can you breath lava too?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Moe: Will you just get on with it?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 pm

King Bones: Well, I have had some training, and well, yes.

*Most of Springfield is burned down*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:29 pm

Lisa: The elementary school is burned down!

Bart: Ha ha! Score one for the Bartman.

Lisa: Hey <_<

Comic Book Guy: All my collectible comics are burned! Thanks. Now I must start over with eBay.

Apu: This is the most horrible part of my Hindu life I ever seen.

Ralph: We look like roast chicken! Yay!

Seymour: What am I gonna do? Without my school, now the kids will get dumber..

Ned: Are you there God? It's me, Ned.

Homer: Shut up!! *kneels down and begs* Please don't torture us Mr. Bone Guy! Have mercy on my family!!

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:37 pm

King Bones: *sets Homer on fire while demonstrating his lava-breath to Billiards*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Homer: AAAAAAAHHHHH! *runs around screaming* OH HO HO HO HO!!

Bart: Buwhahahaha! *points and laughs at Homer*

Homer: Why you LITTLE!! *strangles Bart* I'll teach you not to laugh at a person who is BURNING!

Bart: *GACK! ACK WACHK!*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:44 pm

*Homer is reduced to Smoldering ash with Blinking eyes, like an old cartoon*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:46 pm

Homer: Aww.

Karasz: You'll never get away with this King Bones!!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:49 pm

King Bones: I already did, Einstein.

*All of springfield has been burnt down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesville (Springfield)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Special Rooms :: The Nintendo Mania RPG! :: Nintendo Mania RPG Topics :: Make your own topic!-
Jump to: