Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bonesville (Springfield)

Go down 
+3
Pengzappy
Darkrai Koopa
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:41 pm

King Bones: Who wants a nice, Ice-Cold, cup of Lemonade?

*King Bones holds up a pitcher of lemonade*
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:53 pm

Homer: Screw lemonade! Give me beer!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm

King Bones: I really WAS gonna give you guys lemonade...But, oh well! You just ruined it for everyone!

*King Bones sets the Pitcher on fire, which quickly reduces the pitcher to nothing*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:07 pm

Homer: D'OH!!

Carl: Nice going Homer. That was our drink for survival. Idiot!

Lenny: Ruining it for everyone.

*The citizens of Springfield glares angrily at Homer*

Homer: Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Nelson: *punches Homer's gut* Loser!

Homer: D'owhowow! Owwwww!!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:30 pm

King Bones: Weakest link time!

*King Bones claps two times, and Surviver theme music turns on*

King Bones: M'kay, so you have to vote somebody off your working crew and force him to enter the pit of dispear (sp?). Not voting gets you a one way ticket to the pit. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 pm

Cletus: Hey, what's in the pit?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:02 pm

King Bones: Spikes. FLAMING spikes. And Ghosts. Ghosts with AXES.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:08 pm

Mr. Burns: Ah, perhaps there is an opportunity to get rid of those annoyence. I'll try to pick who to... Aha.. *writes some name on paper* Perhaps mr. hack-and-slash will meet his new doom. I bet he's the one who summoned him.

Homer: Hee hee hee. *writes some name on paper*

Smithers: I can't let him try to take Mr. Burns away. *writes on someone's name*

Karasz: I need to make a sacrifice to save my family. *write some name down*

Bart: Oh, that means if I vote "someone" out, then there will be no more "educational" facility. *write some name down*

*Karasz and the Citizens of Springfield puts in the ballot. the results are:*

Patty and Selma - 1
Mr. Burns - 70
Karasz - 1
Homer - 1
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:14 pm

King Bones: Let's see...A three way tie for Patty, Selma, Karasz, and Homer for one ballot each. And the loser is...Mr. Burns, with 70 ballots with his name on it.

*The Bone Guys seize Mr. Burns by the arms, and start dragging him to the pit*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:17 pm

Mr. Burns: What in blazes?! Oh I knew it! You people have betrayed me! One of these days when I'm alive again, you shall all pay!!

Smithers: *sobs* Oh Mr. Burns.. *sniff* You were too beautiful for this world..

Marge: Homer, you voted Mr. Burns out?

Homer: What? No I voted Patty and Selma out. AND THEY HAD TO PICK MR. BURNS INSTEAD OF THE TWO SISTER IN LAWS?! Man I'll never get rid of them.

Karasz: *attempts to sneak away with Karasz Jr*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:26 pm

*Karasz and Karasz Jr.'s shackles get tighter*

King Bones: Uh-uh-uhhh.

*Mr. Burns is thrown into the Pit. Random Ghosts whack him with their axes*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:33 pm

Karasz: YOU CAN'T KEEP US HERE FOREVER KING BONES!!!

Smithers: *sobs* Oh ho ho ho Mr. Burns...

Homer: Can you put Flanders in the pit too?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:36 pm

King Bones: No requests. BACK TO WORK.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:15 pm

Karasz: That does it!! King Bones, I demand you to set us free, or else!!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:16 pm

*Stick Figure's Shackles just break*

Stick Figure: I'll take it from here. I'll start hard. IMITATE ABILITIES! *Glows*

*A picture of Pikachu appears*

Stick Figure: THUNDERBOLT! *Strikes King Bones with Lightning*

*A picture of Sasuke appears in the background*

Stcik Figure: *Makes hand signs* Pheonix Flower Jutsu. *Breathes fires at King Bones, then pulls out a giant shuriken and slashes him*

*A picture of Link appears in the Background*

Stick Figure: *Throws Bombs at King Bones, slashes him with a sword, and then uses a Boomerang on him*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 pm

Karasz: O_O *sees the stick figure* Holy...

Homer: Boy, author Zecronno is going to be angry when Author Koopakirby attempts to skip ahead.

Bart: Home-boy, you just broke the fourth wall.

*Meanwhile in the pit*

Mr. Burns: So.. heh heh... Are you interested in a game of poker? I was the master of Poker ya know.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:59 pm

Ghosts: I'm in.

Meanwhile...

Voice: YOU CHEATER. NO ATTACKING SEVEN TIMES IN ONE POST.

*Lightning strikes Stick Figure*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:27 pm

Nelson: *point and laughs the stick figure* Ha ha!

Karasz: *angry at King Bones* I'll make you a deal. Homer and I will battle you. If we win, you set the people of Springfield free. If you win... kill me.

Homer: WHAT?!

Karasz: I rather die in defeat in this battle.

Homer: But what will I do?

Karasz: Drink lots of beers, get drunk, and pass out for 5 days.

Homer: Oooh.. Wonder what would it be like if 10 years is involved?
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:00 pm

Billiards: *slams his fists on a nearby chunk of dirt* LIAR! King Bones. I have proof...that you are NOT a full demon!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:10 pm

King Bones: How so?
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Billiards: You took my weapon, you TOUCHED the HOLY Pool Cue, yet you're still alive.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:15 pm

King Bones: But not alive, nor am I dead. I made a deal with the devil when I was killed, to come back here. He never told me his end of the bargain. When I came back Up, I was nothing but bones, as a demon.
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Billiards: *pulls the Handbook of All Things Holy, Unholy, and Uwe Boll.* Undead...undead...uh...yeah, according to this...why aren't you on fire?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:18 pm

King Bones: I'm not effected by fire.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Karasz: King Bones, do we have a deal in combat? *gets his sword* Are you chicken?

OOC: Billiards, please don't try to post too much before I get the chance. It's kinda like Billiards VS. King Bones mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesville (Springfield)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Special Rooms :: The Nintendo Mania RPG! :: Nintendo Mania RPG Topics :: Make your own topic!-
Jump to: