Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bonesville (Springfield)

Go down 
+3
Pengzappy
Darkrai Koopa
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:06 am

*The door starts breaking*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:07 am

Moe: Oh jeez, I just paid for a new door. Why do they always break everytime I buy a new door?

*Meanwhile, Mr. Burns and Smithers witnessed Homer drunk from inhaling the radioactive gas*

Mr. Burn: Smithers, who's that idiot who intoxicate himself with radioactive waste?

Smither: That's Homer Simpson sir, the safety inspector.

Mr. Burn: Oh, right. Homer, I need to have a word with you... In my office..

Homer: Oh give me a break!!! *follows Mr. Burns to his office*

Mr. Burns: Why did you try to smell the intoxicated aroma of the radioactive waste?

Homer: Because Moe didn't want to give me the beer. I was so thirsty.

Mr. Burns: Oh and I believe you were going to say "What else can go wrong?" Eh?

Homer: Uh.. Yeah?

Mr. Burns: Then I guess this happens. You're fired!! *presses the button, releasing the trapdoor, which Homer didn't stand on* D'oh...!!

Homer: You want me to get in there?

Mr. Burns: Just do it you blubbering idiot.

Homer: Yes sir. *jumps in the trapdoor.* Aahhhhhhhhh...!!! *returns to the Simpson's house*

Mr. Burns: I love this job.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:10 am

*Some Webkinz are at the door*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:19 am

Carl: Oh not again. That's the third invasion this happened.

Lenny: Well at least their author won't be on til Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:37 pm

Several Shy Guys appear. One attacks a Webkinz.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:41 pm

Carl: First webkinz and now this? Gee, this town is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:49 pm

The Shy guys get bored and leave.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:55 pm

*Meanwhile, back at the Simpsons*

Marge: Oh don't worry Homer. I'm sure you'll find a new job.

Bart: Yeah, just look at the bright side. At least we're debt free for now.

Homer: Yeah but Mr. Burns think that radioactive waste is also dangerous to smell with. I think he's trying to screw us up with his twisted choices.

Lisa: Well why not find a job that has a manager who doesn't have any twisted choices.

Homer: Uh.......

Lisa: Come on, you can give them a chance, just as long as you don't mess up your job.

Homer: You're right Lisa! I gotta find a job with a boss that respects employees, not torment them!! Here I come new employment! He he he! *walks out of the house*

Lisa: Wait! Don't you think you should find a job using the classifieds?

Homer: Oh ho ho ho. Sorry. *takes the newspaper and looks for a job.*

Bart: I'm going to see Milhouse. See ya. *leaves the house*

Marge: Bart! Wait!

Bart: Sigh.. Now what?

Marge: You forgot your underwear!

Bart: AYE CARAMBA!! *slaps himself and takes his undies*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:32 pm

*At the Springfield town entrance, Karasz arrives and waits for Light*

Karasz: This must be the place people told us about. But looks peaceful too.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:39 pm

*Light appears next to Karasz. But Meanwhile, Dark appears at Moutn Springfield*

Dark: Ouch....Must find plan...*Reads Big Book of BMRPG posts*

*Stick Figure appears*

Dark: Hello?

Stick Figure: Hey.

Dark: I heard you attack anyone who say's they are more powerful then you.

Stick Figure: Yeah.

Dark: There's this guy called Karasz who said that.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:43 pm

*Meanwhile*

Karasz: Hmm.. Something tells me that I have a bad feeling about this. Such as that guy.

*Bart and Milhouse tries to make pranks as they make graffiti that says "El Barto, on the side of the Town Hall*

Milhouse: You think they saw us?

Bart: Meh, who's gonna know? Let's run! *flees with Milhouse*

Karasz: And that weird woman over there.

Crazy Old Cat Lady: DAAIAAAGHAGGAGHH! *Throws cats at Karasz and Light*

Karasz: WAUGGH!!

Nelson: *points at Karasz and Light* Haw haw! You got catscratched!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Stick Figure: I'm gonna go destroy him. *Runs away*

*Meanwhile, the Fourth Wall Falls on Nelson*

Fourth Wall: FOR NO REASON!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:52 pm

*Homer walks pass Karasz and Light. But he stops for a reason.*

Homer: Huh? Red and black shirt, snazzy brown jeans, weird necklace thing. GASP!! *to Karasz* KARASZ! It's me, Homer Simpson! Remember from that old forum?

Karasz: Homer?! What's up?

Homer: I'll tell you what's up. You're in Springfield, which is where I live. Heh heh heh, well I was going to show you the tour of this place, but I'm looking for a job.

Karasz: A job? What happened?

Homer: Mr. Burns fired me for smelling the radioactive stuff..

Karasz: ....Eww. Anyway, *shows Light to Homer* This is my wife, Light.

Homer: Tell ya what, why don't I show you my family and the places I go to.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:57 pm

Light: Sure, You're on Vacation. I'm can find some way to occupy myself.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:59 pm

Homer: Heh heh heh, sure. *takes Karasz and Light to the Simpson's house but..*

Ned: Hi diddly-hey Homer. Heh heh, they must be your new pen pals, right?

Homer: Yeah, unlike you and your dead wife!

Karasz: What..? His wife's dead? That's just sad, honestly.

Ned: Sigh.. I really do miss Maude after the accident. But I hope the lord will take good care of her.. Bless her soul..

Homer: Go suck a bible Flanders.

Karasz: Yeah but..

Homer: BORING!! *takes Karasz and Light to the Simpson's house*

Ned: See ya later Homerino.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:03 pm

Light: So this is where you live Homer?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Homer: This is my home. Hi Marge, I'm back with the guests.

Marge: Huh? Oh hello, nice to meet you two. My name's Mar--

*Serious Sam barges in, which breaks the door, and drops Karasz's Kids down*

Marge: Hmmmmmrrrphh.. >_> You should've knock first. Has your mother told you not to barge in like some kind of idiot?!

Lisa: And you almost killed Snowball II. *picks up Snowball II away from the door* Haven't you heard about PETA for once?

Serious Sam: Look, don't blame me for the serious damage for the door, but I'm here to drop off these kids to their rightful owners. Now excuse me while I beat Mental like a sick dog.

*Santa's Little Helper hears that and backs away from Serious Sam. Serious Sam leaves topic*

Karasz Jr: That's kinda weird. *to Karasz and Light* Hi Mom, Hi dad! *hugs both* Oh I'm glad you two are safe!

*Yuuna, Hikari, and Ayato hugs them too*

Marge: Aww, no wonder you have a big family ahead of ya.

*Abe Simpson came in and just hugs Karasz and Co.*

Abe: I love you all!! I never had a big family in all my life.

Homer: Dad! You're not one of them, you're one of us.

Abe: I wanted some love too... *walks away sadly*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:31 pm

Light: *Smiles* I'm glad too see that you're all safe.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:44 pm

Homer: Now all is left is the boy.

Karasz: It's ok. I don't want Bart to flick alot of food on my face.

Homer: Aww, but he tried to shoot me with sweet corn!! ...Mmmmm....Sweet Corn.. *drools*

Marge: Luckily I just made dinner tonight. It's liver and onions!

Lisa: But since I'm a vegetarian, I prefer the salad.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:50 pm

Light: I think i'll have some salad too.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:11 am

Homer: And I'll skip to desert.

Marge: Homer!

Homer: What? I can't even have anything sweet? Awwww...

Marge: Now you won't get any desert until you eat your dinner.

Homer: Yes dear.

Marge: That's more like it.

*Meanwhile, one of Mayor Quimby's hidden camera's showed Dark on Mount Springfield. Mayor Quimby is having a serious press conference with the other people of Springfield in the Town Hall*

Mayor Quimby: People of Springfield. Our economy is in serious danger. Our town rival, Shelbyville, has sent a spy to see what we're up to. I may have a bad feeling that we're being stalked. Or worse, trying to invade. But lucky for me, thanks to the security cameras, we have caught the perpetrator. *shows a picture of Dark as the crowd gasp*

Otto: Whoa! Freaky goth dude.

Sideshow Mel: That person is not a mere person, he is a monster!!

Jasper: Uh oh. I just peed myself.

Seymour: Even one of my students couldn't be dumb enough to scare people off.

Agnes: Seymour! Who said you could talk?!

Seymour: Mother, I am trying to comment on the situation.

Agnes: Well you can comment later when this stupid press conference is finished!

Seymour: Yes mother..

Mayor Quimby: Good thing one of my heavily armed forces is on the job to take that spy down. If that didn't worked, my goose is cooked..

Jasper: Raw? Medium Rare? Or well done?

Mayor Quimby: Over well done. *shrugs*

*Meanwhile, back at Mount Springfield, the Springfield Police spotted dark and gets out of the police car*

Chief Wiggum: Hold it right there, stalker. You're under arrest for the attempt to steal Springfield's most important item--

*Just as Chief Wiggum is about to finish, the Police Cars falls down the hill due to the elevation and crashed into the Disco Bowl. Disco Stu came out of the Disco Bowl*

Disco Stu: Disco Stu is comin' after you!

*Back to Mount Springfield*

Chief Wiggum: Whoops! I forgot to put on hill parking.

Officer Lou: Eh.. Chief?

Chief Wiggum: Oh! Right. *points his gun at Dark*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:40 pm

*King Bones and his minions appear. The begin to capture everyone and turn them into slaves. Springfield lunges into Chaos. Fires start.*

King Bones: BWAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:51 pm

Ralph: I'm a dog! *bites one of the Bone Guys*

*Back at he mountain*

Chief Wiggum: Halloween already? And I didn't even put on my pig suit!

Officer Eddie: Looks like someone is fleeing from these.. zombies.

Officer Lou: What do we do now?

Chief Wiggum: Let's nab the spy later. These dinosaur guys are going straight to prison for a lifetime.

*Meanwhile at the Kwik-E-Mart*

Apu: Welcome to the Kwik-E-Mart my undead friends. Please feel free to try out my new dirt flavored Squishee! It's yucky on the outside, but tasty on the inside.

*In Moe's Tavern*

Moe: Look, try to eat my brains and all, but if you try to drink Duff, you gotta pay for-- HEY! Put down my jar of pickled eggs, they're not for sale!

Barney: Did I drink too much beer and made this happen?! *BURP!!* What have I done?! *falls down, drunkily fainted* Oooh....

*Meanwhile*

Prof. Frink: Strange. My re-lifeinator looks broken, but even if I didn't touch it, it zaps one of the corpses with the revival and the heart pumping, and the mind working, *gahoy!*

*Meanwhile again*

Bart: *to Bone Guys* You think can make alot of mayhem in the Springfield Elementary? I'll give you 20 dollars if you do.

*Back at the Simpson's*

Lisa: Oh no! Dad, the skeletons somehow emerges from the ground! Should we do something?

Karasz: That's not just skeletons THAT'S ONE OF KING BONE'S MONSTERS!!

Marge: And Bart is still out there! You gotta save my baby before they'll do something bad to him!!!

Karasz: Right! *runs out of the house and slashes the Bone Guy away*

Marge: You gotta get Bart back home before it's too late Homer.

Homer: You're right Marge. No son of ours is going to get beaten by a bunch of boney thugs! I'M COMING--

Abe: I KNEW DEATH WAS STALKING ME!! Leave me alone! I'm too young to die in a dirty coffin!

Homer: You want to get revenge on Death? Get a baseball and let's kick some butt.

Abe: Hot-diggity! *grabs a baseball bat, but cracks his back* Ow!! My back just snapped.

Homer: Alright fine I'll do it. Stupid dad trying to retire from fighting. *Gets in the family sedan and runs through the Bone Guys* Ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:00 pm

*The Bone Guys reform.*

*The Bone Guys walk up to Cheif Wiggum, Officer Eddie, and Officer Lou, and tie them up*

*Kwik-E-Mart*

*The Bone Guys eat the Squishees then tie up Apu*

*Moe's*

*The Bone Guys steal all the Beer, Pickled Eggs, and tie up Moe and Barney*

*Wherever Meanwhile is*

*The Bone Guys tie up Prof. Fink*

*The Bone Guys take the 20 Bucks, tie up Bart, then utterly destroy the school*

*Simpsons'*

*The Bone Guys break in through the windows and surround Abe, Lisa, And Marge*

*The Bone Guys get stuck on Homer's Windshield, making him crash into a tree. The Bone Guys start to crack the windows of his car*

*The Bone Guys surround Karasz*
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:13 pm

Homer: D'OH!! Get your own car to smash on!! Like Flander's!!

Ned: I hate to be the bugger but can you get these guys off my car?

Homer: Tie him up. He he he he--

Karasz: *spin slashes the Bone Guys away* Homer! I could use some help here!!

*Homer jumps out of the car beats up the Bone Guys*

Homer: Heh heh heh.

*Meanwhile*

Marge: Nyaaggh!! What are they going to do to us?!

Lisa: I don't know! But who's going to save us?

*Karasz Jr, Ayato, Yuuna, and Hikari beats up the Bone Guys*

Lisa: Oh. That.

*Maggie grabs a shotgun and blasts the Bone Guys away. Meanwhile*

Mr. Burns: Ah yeah, they may have barge into the powerplant, but they are no match for my superior intellect. Smithers, release the hounds! I have a good feeling they want their desert.

Smithers: Right away sir. *releases the hounds which eats the Bone Guys*

*Meanwhile*

Snake: *points his gun at the Bone Guys* Give me all your money, bone dudes.

Krusty: AHH! They're sabotaging the Krusty Burger!!

*In the Android's dungeon*

Comic Book Guy: Reminds me of when I play World of Warcraft as a level 20 Sorcerer. Now it's time to face reality and defeat them. Oh yes, and take their loot. *Gets out his Jedi lightsabre and slashes Bone Guys into dust* Thank you Obi-Wan for training me the ways of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesville (Springfield)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Special Rooms :: The Nintendo Mania RPG! :: Nintendo Mania RPG Topics :: Make your own topic!-
Jump to: