Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bonesville (Springfield)

Go down 
+3
Pengzappy
Darkrai Koopa
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Bonesville (Springfield) Empty
PostSubject: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:59 pm

This is the town of Springfield, as seen on the Simpsons TV Show. You can visit many places as listed below.

Evergreen Terrence - Simpson's House, Flander's House, Springfield Elementary, Kwik-E-Mart (Item Shop), Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
Downtown Springfield - Moe's Tavern, Town Hall, Barney's Bowl-O-Rama, Duff Brewery, Tire Fire, etc.

And other locations.

Currently taken over by King Bones.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:04 pm

*The Simpsons Family and the other citizens of Springfield appear in their proper places.*

*In the Simpsons Family...*

Marge: Homer, did you take out the garbage like I told you to?

Homer: Sure did Marge, but I did something different to it.

Marge: Huh?

Homer: Well I threw that garbage bag at Flander's window. Heh heh heh he.

Marge: Hrrrmrmmmph!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 pm

*Some Webkinz appear in the topic*

Webkinz: LIEK HAI
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:26 pm

*In Moe's Tavern*

Moe: Ok, who's idea is to bring stupid animals like these to the bar?

Lenny: I didn't invite them, in fact I didn't even like'em.

Carl: Me neither. They're just overrated.

*In Android's Dungeon*

Comic Book Guy: Please, I seen better toys in my life. Action figures are a collectable, not playable. Webkinz? Worst. Collectable. Ever.

*In The Springfield Nuclear Power Plant*

Mr. Burns: Smithers! I want those ignorant things out of my office!

*In Simpson's House*

Lisa: I don't remember my parents buying these. Dad! *walks to Homer*

Homer: Yes Lisa?

Lisa: Did you just buy these toys? They look overrated.

Bart: Eww! They even got cooties too!

Homer: *tickles the frog Webkinz* Tee hee hee! They sure loved to be played with!

Marge: Homer, this is kinda serious. People may think we stole them.

Homer: Meh, like that'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:28 pm

Webkinz: HAI!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:31 pm

Lisa: Now they're starting to creep us out.

Bart: Dad? Can I burn these things?

Homer: Oh! Sounds like a father and son activity! *runs out of the house with Bart and burns the Webkinz*

Bart: Muwahahahaha!!

*Ned spots the two out the window*

Ned: Hi-diddly-oh neighborinos! What's cookin'?

Homer: Burning. Go away.

Ned: Okally dokally.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:32 pm

*More appear and flood the town*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:35 pm

*In Moe's Tavern*

Barney: *drunk, but scared* AHHH!! KILLER TOYS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!! *burps loudly*

Moe: OK! That's it! *gets out his shotgun and shoot the Webkinz, killing them*

Lenny: HEY! Watch it! You'll shoot us too if you're not careful!

*Meanwhile in teh Simpsons House, Kent Brockman is on tv telling the news*

Kent: An invasion of the stuffed toys is spreading rapidly per second. People are blaming on the person who created these dastardly things bent on total domination.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:47 pm

*Webkinz flood the newsroom*

Webkinz: LIEK CAN WE BE ON TEH NEWZ???????????????????
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Kent: Security!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:55 pm

*They obliterate the Security*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 pm

*Meanwhile in the Kwik-E-Mart*

Snake: *points his gun at Apu* Yo, give me all the money dude! This is a mugging!

Apu: Oh dear god! *tries to press the silence alarm*

Silent Alarm: SILENT ALARM ACTIVATED!

Snakes: Oh that is IT!! *about to shoot Apu*

*Meanwhile again*

Cletus: Hey Brandene! What are we gonna do with them critters?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 pm

*Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie and Celebii appear in the topic*

Cresselia: We're just here to-- O_O

Celebii: Woah...

*The Webkinz turn to them*

Webkinz: NICE RINGS! AND HARE!

*They tug at Mesprit's "Hair", Cresselia's Rings, Uxie's Tails and Celebii's Head*

Cresselia + Co.: >_< AUGH! *Throws their best attacks at the Webkinz*

*The other Webkinz continue flooding the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:10 pm

*on the television with Kent Brockman again*

Kent: We go now to Mayor Quimby with his announcement.

*At the Town Hall*

Quimby: This invasion has gone too far, and we wanna know who's responsible for this nonsense.

*Back at the Simpsons, they have finished beating up the Webkinz in and out of their house*

Marge: Ya know we can't just leave them here. We don't want any of those bugs trying to swarm our house.

Homer: Don't worry, I know a perfect place for these corpses.

Marge: What is it?

*Homer and Marge takes the dead Webkinz to the--*

Marge: Pet Cemetary?

Homer: Now Snowball I will have new friends to hang out with!

Marge: Hrrrrrmmmmphhh! >_>

Homer: Got any final words for them before we leave?

Marge: Nope.

Homer: WOOHOO! Off to Moe's!!

Marge: You forgot to drop me off at home.

Homer: D'OH!

*Homer and Marge drives the Family Sedan (their car) and heads back home*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:12 pm

*They jump on the Car, but Cresselia and Co. Jump on as well and fire their best attacks at the Webkinz. They go in front of the car*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:16 pm

Homer and Marge: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! *the car crashes into the tree, but survived, not the car, which is broken*

Homer: Awww!!! That's the 50th time this ever happened.

Marge: As for those roadhogs, they deserved to get scolded to. *walks to Cresellia and Co.* You better have a good reason why are you in a middle of a road. We could've been killed, thanks to you.

*Meanwhile*

Mr. Burns: Hmm.. Perhaps I could hire these stuffed bears to be the new employees.... Excellent..
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm

Cresselia: Mesprit?

*Mesprit is bust playing a copy of Pokemon Pearl*

Mesprit: Gr... Stupid...Fleeing...Mesprit...

Cresselia: Mesprit...? You're supposed to save us..

*Mesprit messes up in the game and uses Dark Pulse on Mesprit in the Game, then trips and saves the game*

Mesprit: >_< ...YOU MESSED ME UP! ...YOU WILL DIE!

Cresselia: Just change their emotions!

Mesprit: No.

Cresselia: -_- *Fires An Aurora Beam at the Simpsons, thus freezing them* RUN!

*They all flee from them*

Uxie: THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:27 pm

*But it froze Marge only. Homer is away*

Homer: Marge..? *pokes frozen Marge* AHH! Oh no! She's frozen?! Oooh what am I gonna do? I can't leave her like this! I know, I'll find someplace hot. *takes frozen Marge to the Tire Fire which Cletus came to*

Cletus: Hey fella, let me give it a try. *about to throw the dead webkinz to the Tire Fire*

Homer: Mmmm.... Roasted stuffed animals... *drools*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:32 pm

*Cresselia and Co. flies by the Tire Fire. Webkinz are flooding over Homer, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Frozen Marge*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 pm

Bart: Ahhh! I knew burning them is a bad idea!

Lisa: I know I like stuffed animals, but this is ridiculous!

Maggie: *sucks pacifier*

*Meanwhile*

Cletus: Meh, I didn't see it comin'.

Homer: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAHHH!! AAAAAHH!!! SAVE ME JEBUS!!!! *runs around in circles, screaming*

*Marge became better, thanks to the fire*

Marge: Why am I so wet from the ice? Homer!! *whacks the Webkinz off with a tire* YOUCH! *but it has fire on it* Curse my gullible brain. Are you alright Homey?

Homer: Stupid Webkinz. I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Marge: Well I do hate these things. We need to do something before they'll keep flooding the town.

*Meanwhile*

Crazy Old Cat Lady: *throws live cats at the Webkinz* Daaiiiahahahhahahhhh!!

*Meanwhile at Krustylu Studios*

Krusty: Hey hey! It's your old pal Krusty! I know one of you kids wanted to see the new Itchy and Scratchy cartoon, but unfortunately some lunatics try to sabotage them all. So, to make it up to you, we'll settle a pie on someone who I like the most! *slaps the pie at Sideshow Mel*

*Silence*

Krusty: Oh the ratings are going down already!! *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:44 pm

*Cresselia and Celebii keep attacking the Webkinz. Mesprit, who's still playing the DS, has Uxie watching her*

Cresselia: HELP US! Stop playing Pokemon Pearl!

Mesprit: Not playing that. I'm playing Mario Kart DS.

*Cresselia grabs the DS, throws it, making it explode, thus killing quite a few Webkinz*

Mesprit: *Mad* >_< I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING IT! *Attacks multiple Webkinz*

Uxie: *Attacks as well*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:50 pm

*A giant mech with Professor Frink in it arrives and smashes the Webkinz*

Prof. Frink: Fear not fellow people of Springfield, I have created this robot to sabotage the killer stuffed animals with the gore-ish and the violence and everything going PAAAAAA-YYEEEEN!! Oh and make sure you get away from the mech or else I'd be in big trouble. *Bahyoi.* *continues to smash on the Webkins, but accidentally kicks Moe's Tavern, destroying the part of it.*

Moe: Oh shazbot...

*Meanwhile at the retirement home*

Abe: Ahhhhh!! These toys didn't came from Santa Claus! They came from DEATH!! DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:54 pm

Cresselia: Those stupid toys... >_<

*Mesprit is now playing a Gameboy. Cresselia glares at her*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 pm

*Snake snags Mesprit's gameboy and flees*

Snake: Yoink!

*Nelson goes to Mesprit and points at him/her*

Nelson: Ha ha! Your game is stolen for good!

Homer: Oh my god, what am I going to do?!

Marge: Get a flamethrower or something. That'll burn them all.

Homer: I know! I'll get a flamethrower to burn them!

Marge: Sigh... But it's close enough.

Homer: Where am I gonna find a flamethrower?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:08 pm

OOC: Her

IC:

*Mesprit uses Confusion on Nelson and then Psychic on Snake, and makes them kiss eachother. Then she grabs her DS*

Celebii: Here. *Throws a Flamethrower at Marge*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesville (Springfield)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Special Rooms :: The Nintendo Mania RPG! :: Nintendo Mania RPG Topics :: Make your own topic!-
Jump to: