Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bonesville (Springfield)

Go down 
+3
Pengzappy
Darkrai Koopa
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Marge: Thank you!

Homer: Hey! What about me?!

Marge: *burns the Webkinz with a flamethrower* Look out everyone! Hot Marge is comin' to town! *chuckles*

*Sideshow Mel witnessed Marge*

Sideshow Mel: Look! She is destroying the killer plushies!

Homer: I can find any weapon that involves fire. Ooh *tries to touch the fire, but--* AAAAAHHHH!! Ow... ... Must... make... plush toys.... DIE!! *kicks the flames at the Webkinz* DAAAAAAARGGGHHH!!!

*Meanwhile*

Chief Wiggum: *with his partners, Lou and Eddie and point his guns at the Webkinz * Freeze teddies! You're under arrest for invading the town with your cute garbage.

*Meanwhile*

Lisa: *throws the dead Webkinz away* Well, that's the last of them.

Bart: Don't they have better things to do other than mayhem?

Lisa: I guess not.

*Back at Moe's Tavern*

Moe: Frink, look what you did to my tavern. I oughta kill you!

Prof. Frink: Gah-Oh I knew I get blamed for this...

*Meanwhile in the Kwik-E-Mart*

Apu: Stop shoplifting you stuffed hoodlums!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:23 pm

*A wave of Webkinz is about to hit the town. Darkrai and Jirachi enter the topic*

Darkrai: What'd I miss?

Cresselia: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN ONNET! >_<

Jirachi: Shut up. We're here to--- O_O OMG! WHAT THE HECK ARETHOSE TOYS?!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:36 pm

*Krusty comes out*

Krusty: If this is about these toys, don't sue me because I didn't make them.

Cletus: But they make a great dinner for the youngin's.

Chief Wiggum: *keeps blasting the Webkinz* You still got the ammo Lou?

Officer Lou: Uh... Not anymore.

Officer Eddie: Me neither.

Chief Wiggum: Dang it.

Homer: *whines* Oh why don't they leave us alone?

Marge: I think they demanded some respect... or love. I don't know. What do they want?

Chief Wiggum: *points a gun at the dog Webkinz* Give us a reason why you want to flood in to our city, criminal?

*Meanwhile, Snake and Nelson stopped kissing and freaked out*

Nelson: AHH! I kissed a man!! What is wrong with me?!

Snake: My girlfriend is going to kill me for this..
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 pm

*Mesprit smiles gleefully, then continues playing*

Darkrai: Now what?

*The Webkinz start flooding over Buildings*

Jirachi: We need to make a plan.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:46 pm

*in Moe's Tavern*

Lenny: This is getting ridiculous. *leaves with Carl, out of the tavern*

Moe: No! WAIT!! Don't leave me with...them...!.. *sees Barney* Well at least you're still here.

Barney: Oh no, I'm taking Duff with me! *steal's Moe's Duff Machine and flees*

Moe: Note to self: Kill myself.

*Meanwhile*

Lisa: You too?

Ned: Well heh heh, I don't mind having more company around the house. I mean guests are always welcome to come to my humble abode.

Bart: *laughs* You love stuffed animals. Ha ha ha!!

Ned: Well actually I do love them when I was a boy.

Bart: ...Oh...kay?

Ned: I even play with dolls.

Bart: HAAA HAA HAA HAA!!

Lisa: Hey..!!

*Meanwhile in Willie's Shed*

Groundskeeper Willie: ACH! You wee toys better get out of my shed or i'll rip you all apart!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:50 pm

Darkrai: That's it. Cresselia, don't do anything. *Throws a giant Dark Void, thus putting all the Webkinz in a Nightmarish sleep*

Cresselia: Usually I will do something, but not now.

Jirachi: WE SAVED THE DAY!

*Mesprit is still busy playing her Gameboy*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:53 pm

Homer: WOOHOO!! We did it!!

*Comic Book Guy takes the Webkinz away and throw them in the Tire Fire, burning them to death*

Comic Book Guy: That's what happens when they try to invade my privacy. They almost ruined my chance to beat my rival's high score.

Sideshow Mel: This calls for a celebration!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:56 pm

Darkrai: Correction: I did it.

Cresselia: WOOHOO! Now--

*A few Webkinz wake up. The others stay asleep*

Darkrai + Co.: ...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:58 pm

Homer: D'OH!

Moe: I had enough with these things!! *shoot the living Webkinz with a shotgun, killing them* Now can we just give it a rest already?! I'm getting tired with these mediocre things trying to ruin our lives.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:02 am

*My characters leave the topic. The Webkinz stay asleep*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:21 am

*The citizens of Springfield return as well as Homer and Marge are going home.*

Marge: Well I'm glad that crazy brigade is done. I still don't get the why were they made this way?

Homer: I guess our mystery will never know. Heh heh heh.

Lisa: Whatever happen to the dead killer plush toys Dad?

Homer: Well let's just say daddy has thrown them off to the ocean.

Lisa: Uh.. Dad? That's more like polluting the ocean other than just getting rid of them.

Homer: D'OH!!

Lisa: Next time, use your common sense.

Homer: I will..

Bart: But do it too much and your brain will explode! Hu huh ha ha ha--

Homer: Why you LITTLE!! *strangles Bart* I'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO TEASE MY BRAIN!!

Bart: *choked* GAH! ACK! CACK!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:10 am

*A crowd of Webkinz are in the distance*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:12 am

OOC: You mean Shelbyville?

Marge: Did you guys hear something?

Homer: Meh, probably a bunch of angry mob from Shelbyville. What do they want?

Marge: It sounds like squeaking.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 am

OOC: Let's go with that.

IC:

*The Webkinz are in Springfield, and now closer to identify. Cresselia, Darkrai, Celebii, Jirachi, Mesprit and Uxie are with them too, tied up and have torches behind them*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:15 am

*The Simpsons family comes out of the house. Homer noticed the Webkinz*

Homer: *extremely angry* D'OOOOOOOHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:19 am

*A wave of Webkinz is behind them. The others are close to the Simpsons house, and my other intelligent characters are in front of the Simpsons*

Darkrai: Please! Save us! We're innocent!

Mesprit: Must...find... GAMEBOY COLOR!

*Everyone looks at Mesprit with a "-_-" face. 1 Webkinz appear behind each of my intelligent characters...With a Pitchfork*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:22 am

Ned: Is this like the apocalypse?

Sideshow Mel: I say they never give up without a fight!!

Comic Book Guy: No matter how you try to threaten us, you are still useless as a pile of elephant's poop.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:31 am

*A Giant Duck Plush appears on Darkrai with a Sharp Pitchfork and stabs him in the back. A fat bird appears on Cresselia and stabs her in the back.*

Darkrai and Cresselia: >_< ...THE PAIN!

Duck: I am Dr. Quack. Co-Leader of all Webkinz!

Bird: I am Ms. Birdy. We are going to take over all dimensions!

Darkrai: Too late. *Looks at void* Now get off our backs.

Ms. Birdy: NO! We are going to make everyone our slaves! That starts with you.

Cresselia: I hate my life. -_-
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:37 am

Prof. Frink: *sees the Void* Sweet mother of a *mahoyhoy.* That black hole is about to devour Springfield, and it's a matter of hours before this will become nothing but complete blank with the emptiness and the roominess.

Krusty: SLAVES?! But I got a career to think of!!

Apu: Who will run the Kwik-E-Mart if I'm not there? Sometimes I have a feeling my life gets worse everyday.. Or better if I'm lucky.

Moe: Yeah yeah whatever, but if you try to take my Duff, you have to pay for it. Because I swear if I see you do that I'm gonna come over to your house and start stabbing you with a rusty dull knife.

Homer: Umm.. What's in it for us?

Marge: Homer!

Homer: What? We want something in return!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:44 am

Dr. Quack: We don't know what we're gonna do with you, future slaves. PRESENT SLAVES! TIE THEM UP!

Darkrai: No. I've got my own world to rule. *Throws Dark Void at Dr. Quack, putting him in a deep nightmarish sleep*

Ms. Birdy: I'LL DEAL WITH YOU!

Darkrai: How about no? *Throws Dark Void at Ms. Birdy* Now untie us, someone!

Mesprit: Yeah! I need to play my DS Lite!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 am

*Chief Wiggum shoot the tied ropes to free Darkrai and Co.*

Officer Lou: Is that really necessary?

Chief Wiggum: What? At least they're free, are they?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:50 am

Mesprit: *Starts playing DS lite*

Cresselia: Woo! They're gone!

Darkrai: Not for good. *Points at crowd and wave of Webkinz*

Jirachi: >_<
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:53 am

Groundskeeper Willie: THAT DOES IT!! *rips his shirt out, revealing his muscles* I had enough with those annoying stuffed terrorists!! *beats up every single Webkinz* FEEL THE WRATH OF WILLIE!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:58 am

*The wave is still there as well as the crowd*

Darkrai: THAT DOES IT!

*Darkrai shoots Dark Voids at all of the Webkinz, but they dodge all of them. Ms. Birdy and Dr. Quack wake up*

Darkrai: Hope you like your Nightmares! Cause I'm leaving! *Flees topic*

Cresselia: Us too.

*They all flee the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:04 am

Homer: WOOHOO! They're all gone. Sigh.. I'm tired. I'm going to Moe's.

Marge: Hrrrmmmpph.. >_>

*The citizens of Springfield return to their places, except they move to a different location due to the schedule. Homer goes to Moe's Tavern*

Carl: What kind of lunatic would make them kill stuff?

Lenny: Hey Homer, how was the plush toy invasion?

Homer: Pretty..weird. Give me a beer Moe.

Moe: Can't Homer. You didn't pay your tab. So now, you can't have any until you pay for what you owe me.

Homer: Aww...

Moe: Hmmph! Sorry, but you know the rules. No money, no beer.

Homer: Fine. I'll get drunk in a different way. *walks outside and attempts to inhale the radioactive gas from the Springfield Powerplant* Ooh ha ha ha ha ha... *drunk*

*Back in Moe's Tavern*

Lenny: What has happened to you Moe?

Carl: I thought you were nice.

Moe: Sorry, but I am on debt ya know.. heh heh.. <_<;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesville (Springfield)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Special Rooms :: The Nintendo Mania RPG! :: Nintendo Mania RPG Topics :: Make your own topic!-
Jump to: