Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bonesville (Springfield)

Go down 
+3
Pengzappy
Darkrai Koopa
Karasz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Karasz: I'll KILL YOU!! *Tries to run towards at King Bones, preparing to attack*

Chief Wiggum: Boy I wish I could do that.

Officer Lou: But you hold a gun, should you shoot it?

Chief Wiggum: Oh yeah. Heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:04 pm

Billiards: Wait...you needed TRAINING. Ye gods, how was I captured?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:07 pm

Snake: Because you're a fool, dude.
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:10 pm

Billiards: *undergoes the standard transformation, his body tempature heats up so hot the manacles melt off* WHAT did you say? *flies at Snake and throws him into a nearby fire, which he makes hotter by breathing lava into it*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:17 pm

Snake: *covered in ashes* Duuuuuuuuuuude. *faints*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:40 pm

*Dark dissipears, and stick Figure ignores everything and continues looking for Karasz*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:42 pm

Mayor Quimby: Look, I demand to know why are you here destroying our fair city!

Cletus: Hey you gotta check out roasted roadkill. I tried it and it's good.

Lisa: Eww.. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:11 pm

*Stick Figure watches Karasz fight from a distance*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:21 pm

Sideshow Mel: *sees a Stick Figure* LOOK! A poorly drawn figure has appeared!

Karasz Jr: *to Chief Wiggum* Hey, what was that you're trying to tell us before this happens?

Chief Wiggum: Well kid, as you know, some spy sent from Shelbyville is trying to make us look terrible by trying to steal our secrets. The feud never end-- HEY! What are you doing with my police car?!

Snake: I'm taking it to the high gear. *drives the police car away*

Chief Wiggum: Great, and since the police office is destroyed, there's nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:29 pm

Stick Figure: *Points Bazooka at Sideshow Mel* Care to say poorly again?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:31 pm

Krusty: NO! I need him for my next show!!

Homer: AHH! Oh no! A talking stick figure! I knew I should've killed too many stick figures in Newgrounds.com
Back to top Go down
Game Boo Advance
Super Star
Super Star
Game Boo Advance

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:21 pm

*The faint image of S-Naut can be seen still flying into the topic after Magnus 3.0's explosion*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:31 pm

Ralph: *points at S-Naut thinking he is a shooting star* I'm gonna wish for ice cream!
Back to top Go down
Game Boo Advance
Super Star
Super Star
Game Boo Advance

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:43 pm

*S-Naut keeps on flying Until... He falls ontop of some random Bone Guys*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Moe: What? Another assassin trying to kill some medieval maniac?! What is this? Bounty Hunting day?!
Back to top Go down
Game Boo Advance
Super Star
Super Star
Game Boo Advance

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:18 am

*S-Naut throws a potion at Moe before slumping to the ground, unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:44 am

Moe: Oh jeez what does he want?!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:24 pm

OOC: Will you guys please stop posting 80 million times while I'm not on? >( It's starting to get annoying.

IC:

*King Bones sets Karasz on fire*

King Bones (at Billiards): I meant training to make it PERFECT. I could do it excellently as soon as I become a demon, a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Karasz Jr: DADDY!!!

Karasz: OH GOD IT BURNS!! *runs around screaming* MAKE IT STOP!!

Homer: I'll save you! *throws a bucket of water at Karasz, but it made him worse*

Karasz: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Homer: *it turns out it's a bucket of gasoline* D'oh!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:50 pm

*King Bones just laughs.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:54 pm

*Karasz faints from 3rd degree burn*

Homer: I bet I get blamed for making it worse.

Marge: What do you have to say for yourself Homer? You owe him an apology.

Homer: How was I suppose to know it was a bucket of gasoline?

Lisa: You didn't bother to read what it said.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 pm

*King Bones stops Laughing, puts everyone in shackles. He also makes them super-tight, fire-proof, and attack-proof. He takes everyone's weapons*

King Bones: NOW, RECONSTRUCT THIS TOWN! But...The theme will be me! Any infraction, and you will meet a fate worse than death! Any quest-

*A Bone-Guy runs up to King Bones*

Bone-Guy: You're Excellence, I found this!

*The Bone-Guy gives King Bones the Dark Prognisticus*

King Bones: << >> Uh...*whispers in the Bone-Guy's ear, then hands it back to him*

*The Bone-Guy runs off, out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:07 pm

Kent: Please get the tv crew, i need to make an article about this. *whispers to Krusty* It means I'm making this as a distress call.

Krusty: Oh! I see. *gets a video camera and records Kent*

Kent: This is a dark day for Springfield as this was invaded by a group of bone thugs who worshiped a skeleton demon known as King Bones. Could this be the end of--

Bone Guy: Hi Mom!!! I'm on TV!

Kent: Springfield, which will be burnt to the flaming grounds. If anyone did watch this, then this means that this is a cry for help. We, the town of Springfield, needed a savior to restore peace to Springfield before it's too late and there will be no hope for us. This is Kent Brockman saying have a nice day. *Krusty turns off the camera, which he submitted it to Youtube* Ah yes, I do miss that website.

Karasz Jr: Daddy..? Are you ok?

Karasz: ...I'm.. fine.. But not like this. *looks at his shackles* This is hopeless. We'll never escape and stop King Bones with these around.

Hikari: Papa.. I'm scared.

Groundskeeper Willie: I ain't afraid of that undead puke! Willie will avenge the Scottish honor!!

Marge: Homer, should we do something about this?

Homer: Can't talk. Building. *builds skeleton themed houses* Oooh! This is just like from El Dia De Los Muertos, a Spanish holiday for the dead.

Marge: >_> Hrrrmmppph.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:26 pm

*King Bones deletes Kent's account on Youtube*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:39 pm

Comic Book Guy: Great. He hacked into Kent's account and deleted it.

Lenny: Boy I'm getting tired. Should we take a break?

Carl: I don't know Lenny, but I doubt he accepts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesville (Springfield)   Bonesville (Springfield) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesville (Springfield)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Special Rooms :: The Nintendo Mania RPG! :: Nintendo Mania RPG Topics :: Make your own topic!-
Jump to: