Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Holy Guacamole Land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue10/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue0/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Holy Guacamole Land Empty
PostSubject: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:49 pm

Unlike Jelly Jiggler's Amusement Park, this one is ten times bigger. With more attractions, more rides, and more amusement. This is owned by the money lovin' hair hunt troop, Halekulani.

Just be careful! When you pinch Halekulani's pennies, they pinch back.

*CAUTION: THIS FORUM HAS BEEN CONSUMED BY THE VOID AND NOW THERE'S NOTHING.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue100/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue0/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm

*Halekulani appears in Money Castle. Also, all the attractions in Holy Guacamoley land start up again*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue10/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:30 am

*Karalun (Karasz as a Bubble Dragon), Bubblun, and Bobblun falls from the sky and crashes in Holy Guacamole Land. Karalun is an Orange Bubble Dragon.*

Karalun: *gets up* Darn.. First Reflux got the Evil Energy, and now my father blown us off track!!

Bubblun: *angry at Karalun, still* Hmm..

Karalun: I don't know who is my real father. So from now on, I'm going to stop trusting Drunk at all.

Bubblun: *smiles* Good. I'm glad you've crossed to the good side.

Karalun: I'm already am... Umm, what's your name?

Bubblun: Bubblun, and this is my brother, Bobblun-- Wait! Is he alright? Bob?! Bob!

Bobblun: What?..

Bubblun: O_O You're OK! Oh I finally got the old Bobby back!

Karalun: Say, where are we?

Bobblun: I think we're in some sort of amusement park.

Karalun: I think Andre must've summoned more Hoodlums to stop us from getting that Evil Energy.

Bubblun: So you're saying that black fly thing is behind all this?

Karalun: He used Evil Energy on Reflux to gain more powerful. And what is this Weensie Temple? Have you guys have any idea what is it?

Bobblun: No idea..

Karalun: Well I better stop Reflux before-- *walks to the mirror and sees his reflection* ...*eye twitches* Wha--- WHAT? WHAT?!?!??? WHAAAAAAAT?!?!? *to Bubblun* Tell me this isn't real!

Bubblun: ...*eyes closed* I'm sorry, but Drunk used a spell turn you into a Bubble Dragon. Look, this happens to us, and we have mastered the power of Bubble Bobble techniques.

Karalun: How am I gonna swordfight with stubby arms?!

Bobblun: We'll have to find the way to return back to our human forms. Maybe if we find in that big tower, there is still hope.

Karalun: Great..
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue100/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:19 pm

Siren: ALERT! GUESTS ENTERED HOLY GUACAMOLEY LAND WITHOUT PAYING!

*30000000 Gold Armored Knights attack Karalun, Bubblun, and Bobblun*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:20 pm

*Bubblun, Bobblun, and Karalun blows bubbles at the Golden knights, and bops them out, defeating them and turning them into oranges, bananas, and peaches*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:25 pm

??????????(On loudspeaker): HEY! Fruit aren't currency. STOP THAT!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:27 pm

Karalun: Who said that?!

Bubblun: Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 pm

??????????: I'll just punish you myself!

*A trapdoor sends the group to Money Castle's inner sanctum*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 pm

Bobblun: I don't like the sound of this..
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:36 pm

??????????: Looky here, it's........3 pudgy Dinos.........? Nevermind that! You still didn't pay and turned my money into Fruit!

*Halekulani appears*

Halekulani: Now you will pay the Ultimate Price!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Karalun: (Halekulani!?)

Bubblun: What are gonna do?

*Three Electric Magic Potions appear*

Bubblun: Well what do you know? Just what we need? *to Karalun* You should grab one of these potions.

Karalun: How is that gonna help?

Bubblun: Once you pop the electric bubble you blew, it will come straight to that money grubbing owner!

*Karalun, Bubblun, and Bobblun grab the Electric Magic Potions, and gain the ability to blow Electric Bubbles*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:45 pm

Halukulani: Ha ha ha! Metal Can conduct Electricity And soon, i'll conduct you! *Summons floating Coins, which surround Bubblun*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:50 pm

*Bubblun shoots plain bubbles (he can choose normal or electric if he wants) at the coins and bops them, turning them into fruit*

Karalun: *Shoots electric bubble and bops them, shooting at Halekulani*

Bobblun: Money can't scare me ya know!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:53 pm

Halekulani: Is that right? Then taste this! Attack!

*The money completely surrounds Bobblun, turning him into a coin*

Halekulani: Hahahahaha! I can turn anyone into a coin!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:54 pm

Bubblun: BOBBY!!!

Karalun: You're gonna pay for this Halekulani!!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Halekulani: Now, the next terror! The money or your life game! *Summons a giant Game board* In this game I always win! All your life is money, And everything here will make you lose your life and Money!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:00 am

Bubblun: You are one sick and twisted you know that.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue95/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:08 pm

*Karana appears*

Karana: Karasz? Where are you? I need you for something!
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:10 pm

Karalun: Ok, but we must make it quick. I don't want to get bankrupted.

Bubblun: *snickers* Nice pun..
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:17 pm

Bubblun: We need to know who goes first in this Board Game of Doom. Let's just play rock paper scissors for it.

Karalun: Ok. One, Two, Three. SHOOT!

*Bubblun shows a rock as Karalun shows a scissor*

Bubblun: *gulp* Ok... *gets out a die and throws it down, revealing a 6* Six? Sweet. *walks to 6 spaces*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Holy Guacamole Land Left_bar_bleue95/100Holy Guacamole Land Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:03 pm

Karana: I need you to come with me, I need your help!

*The Void Appears to be VERY large now*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:17 pm

Bubblun: *grabs Karalun's arm* You can't leave! We got to escape this and save Bob!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:24 pm

Karana: I don't think you have much of a choice! LOOK!

*Karana points at the void. The Topic begins shaking frequently*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:26 pm

Bubblun: AAAAHHH!! *grabs Bobblun as a coin* I'm not leaving without my brother!

Karalun: We don't want to leave Halekulani like this! Even if he tries to attack, he doesn't deserve the Void. Karana, how can we escape?

Bubblun: And please turn back my brother back to normal! Being a Bubble Dragon is bad enough man!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:34 pm

*Karana transforms Bobblun back to normal*

Karana: We have to convince Hatenko to come with us! Before It's too late!

*The tremors become even more frequent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Guacamole Land   Holy Guacamole Land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Guacamole Land
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next