Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Underwhere and Overthere

Go down 
+4
Magnus
Karasz
Darkrai Koopa
Zecronno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm

Articuno: Deoxys is summoning us to Castle Mimi. Lets go!
*They go to Castle Mimi*
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:47 pm

Karasz: Grambi, hows it going over there?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:36 pm

Grambi: Almost...there...
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:47 pm

Luigi: Will someone tell me where's Mario?!

Peach: And Bowser can't stay outside for too long. He doesn't deserve something like that.

Luigi: Yeah I suppose.

Bubblun: Uh.. Who's Bowser?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:12 pm

*A Machine appears and a little cap like thing attatches to Karasz's head*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:26 pm

Karasz: Is this part of Grambi's powers?

Serious Sam: Yeah, I doubt that. Take me with you, I rather settle with Mimi once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:52 pm

*A rock falls on the on Button of the Machine*

BRZAP!

*Nothings seems to have happened*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:57 pm

Karasz: *But his intelligence has increased* Facinating. The helmet that Grambi, which I don't know how he did it, has increased my knowledge of science, math, reading, and other interesting education. Splendid! Now, I have diverted a plan to find Mimi's weakness. Her true weakness is not having a force field. So, to destroy the force field, we shall use Pure Hearts to destroy the shield--

Serious Sam: Holy Cow!!!......... Uh... That's enough knowledge for one day.

*Karasz is writing out mathematic equations on the chalkboard*

Karasz: Nonsense old bean, the knowledge has just started.

Serious Sam: What's wrong with you?!

Karasz: Nothings wrong! Ho ho ho ho!

Globox: I think you're creeping me out!!

Rayman: I don't know. I should finish college.

Globox: YOU NEVER FINISHED COLLEGE?!

Bubblun: Can he shut up now? I'm learning again.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:00 pm

*The Cap fell off to reveal that.........Karasz's forehead grew to large size*

Random Shayde: If your hats don't fit, will you give them to me?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Serious Sam: HOLY MOTHER OF-- *shoots the Shayde, destroying it*

Bubblun: O_O.. *pukes in the paper bag* Oh man, that's sick man!! SICK!!!

Bobblun: You can't let your wife see you like this. It's too emberressing!!

Karasz Jr: Hey I need to finish school though. But I rather not cheat.

Murfy: *shouts at Grambi* WILL YOU JUST HURRY UP!!?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:11 pm

*Calvin and Hobbes appears*

Calvin: So this is where I put the Cerebal Inhance-O-Tron. *Somehow puts it in his pocket* Hey It's Karasz! And Rayman! And *Looks at Globox* That guy!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Globox: *sniff* You forgot my name.. I FEEL LIKE A NOBODY! *cries softly*

Bubblun: *pats Globox* There there..

Serious Sam: If he doesn't know my name, I'll seriously crack his skull off.

Karasz: Ah hello little Calvin. What's a little guy like you doing in a place like this?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:18 pm

Calvin: *eyes widen* Oh boy. He must've used the Cerebral Inhance-O-Tron.

Hobbes: *Puts a Name Tag on Serious Sam* What? He could guess wrong.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:22 pm

Bubblun: The Cerabuh-huh-whatnow?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:25 pm

Calvin: The Cerebal Inhance-O-Tron. My invention. It boosts your IQ up to extreamly high levels. But there's still a few bugs.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:28 pm

Karasz: Oh drat, I knew there was something wrong with the intelligent helme--

Bubblun: YOU INVENTED THAT?! *grabs Calvin* WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO HIM?! SIDE EFFECTS?!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Calvin: Just in about 3 hours in 40 minutes his IQ will reduce to half it's normal amount and then he'll go back to normal after 2 hours of that.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Serious Sam: *points at Calvin with his laser gun* You twerp! I'm gonna give you ultimate time out for life!!

Bubblon: *kneels down* Oh nohohoho!! >_< *pounds his fins at the ground rapidly* You MANIAC!! You blew him UP!! DARN YOU!! DARN YOU ALL TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEECK!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Calvin: This looks like a job for........*Gets on Costume*

Stupendous Man: STUPENDOUS MAN! Dun nun nun nun TA TUM!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Bubblun: .......<_<

Rayman: Sorry, he is sometimes like that for such occasions.

Bubblun: .........

Rayman: The way to stop him is his babysitter.

Bubblun: ...........e_e

Rayman: Which he scolds him and make his tigery friend a stuff animal.

Bubblun: That tiger guy is a stuffed animal?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:48 pm

Hobbes: When I'm near somoene who doesn't think i'm real, the only one that can hear me is Calvin and I turn into a stuffed Animal.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:50 pm

Bubblun: You look real to me by the way.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:51 pm

Hobbes: Thanks.

Stupendous Man: KAPWING! *Runs around* STUPENDOUS MAN flies through the air!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:54 pm

Bubblun: No problem. Besides, you almost reminded me of Packy.

Murfy: Oh boy, this really wasted alot of posts. I'm calling my agent.

Hikari: You have?

Murfy: And here I am, still playing the sidekick in this low-budget roleplay forum.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:00 pm

*Stupendous Man runs by Murfy and Knocks him over*

Stupendous Man: Another victory for STUPENDOUS MAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underwhere and Overthere
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next