Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Underwhere and Overthere

Go down 
+4
Magnus
Karasz
Darkrai Koopa
Zecronno
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue95/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue0/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Underwhere and Overthere Empty
PostSubject: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:34 pm

A place where People go when "There games are over" and "Have lost all their extra lives".

Queen Jaydes Lives here, along with Grambi. Luvbi also lives here, recently changed back after the game finished.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue100/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue0/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:48 pm

*Um I guess Snape's in this topic...*

Snape: Where am I?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue95/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:26 pm

*Luvbi floats up to Snape*

Luvbi: Hey there! You look new. Do you need to talk to my mom?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue100/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:31 pm

Snape: No, I need to know where I am.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Luvbi: You're in the Underwhere, silly!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue10/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:30 pm

*Grim appears in the Underwhere and goes to Luvbi*

Grim: Excuse me, but I might need to take a month-- i mean.. Oh what's the use? I'm stuck being friends with the two snot nosed brats forever. Sigh.. Will you please tell me how do I ditch them?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:31 pm

Luvbi: I'm not sure, go talk to my mom.

*Luvbi points to a door on the other side of the area*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
The Underwhere and Overthere Left_bar_bleue10/100The Underwhere and Overthere Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:32 pm

Grim: Right. *walks to Queen Jaydes*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:33 pm

Jaydes: May I help you?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:54 am

Grim: Is there anyway to free myself from this friendship forever thing?! I lost the bet to two snot nosed brats--

*Fred Fredburger appears in front of Queen Jaydes*

Fred: Hello, my name's Fred Fredburger. And I spell really good! F-R-E-D...F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G....E......R! Fred Fredburger! Yes!

Grim: *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 am

Snape: Thank you. Now what do I do first?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:44 pm

Luvbi: I guess you should go talk to my mom after this.

Meanwhile...

Jaydes: There's no way to break an Underworld Bet-Besides, there not all that bad, are they...? Well, maybe the Yellow-Head. I should see her here in another 70 years...As for the elephant, His life isn't over yet, so I will send him back to Endsville later.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:45 pm

*He goes to Lubvi's mom*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:47 pm

Jaydes: That's funny...You are still living, Mr...Snape. Now let's see...Do you want to leave here Mr. Snape?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:50 pm

Snape: I'm dead? I want to know what I do here first.

OOC: Really, he's dead?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:50 pm

Grim: THERE'S NO WAY?! *sobs* Now my life is totally over.... Not literately.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Jaydes: Don't you remember the last time you tried to break the bet?

FLASHBACK.

The Flashback shows Grim going through multiple portals trying to leave Mandy's house, but he keeps coming back. He starts to freak out.

END FLASHBACK.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Snape: ...WHAT. JUST WHAT.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:56 pm

OOC: She was talking to Grim in my previous post, and Did you not notice the fact that she said that SNAPE IS STILL LIVING?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Grim: Well there's that.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:00 pm

OOC: Oh.

Snape: WHAT ABOUT ME?!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Jaydes: ...I already answered that.

Zecronno wrote:
Jaydes: That's funny...You are still living, Mr...Snape. Now let's see...Do you want to leave here Mr. Snape?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Snape: ...Oh. No, I don't want to leave until I get an answer from my question.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Jaydes: WELL THEN WHAT IS IT?!!?!?!??
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:07 pm

Snape: ...What am I doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underwhere and Overthere   The Underwhere and Overthere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underwhere and Overthere
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next