Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Zecronno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:16 pm

*Suddenly a limo appears*

Voice: Making His debut in this forum it's.....

*Don Patch comes out of the Limo*

Don Patch: Me!

*Bo-Bobo comes out of the limo and kicks Don Patch out of the way*

Bo-Bobo: No, me!! *As a alien* Greetings from outer space!

*Beauty comes out of the limo*

Beauty: I THINK YOUR BRAINS LEFT THE PLANET!

*The rest of the Bo-Bbobo gang minus Torpedo Girl and Softon come out*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Grounder: Hand over the Emerald you stooge!

Toad: NEVER!

*Grounder punches Toad, knocking him out*

Grounder: *takes the Chaos Emerald* This is really easy!

Scratch: Dr. Eggman will love me best!

Grounder: He likes me better!

Scratch: Not if I show him one!

Grounder: Nuh-uh! It's mine!

Scratch: Dumbot! Shush up! They might've witnessed us that we stole the Emerald!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:24 pm

Don Patch: *As a Jewel theif, to Scratch and Grounder* Quicly! We must get going before the cops come!

Bo-Bobo: *As a Policeman* Stop right there!

Dengaku-Man: *As a Policeman* You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:26 pm

Scratch: But we didn't do anything officer!!

Grounder: Yeah, we were just borrowing it!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Bo-Bobo: *Still as a Policeman* Oh? How do you explain this!?!? *Holds up a Picture of a obviously fake(Mustaches) Scratch and Grounder stealing the Chaos Emerald*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:33 pm

Scratch: I don't remember having a mustache!

Grounder: Me too. Do I look fat with it?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Don Patch: Yes you do.

Bo-Bobo: I'm aresting you under the authority of my hair! *Hair pops out a badge*

Gasser: WHERE'D YOU GET THAT BADGE!?

Bo-Bobo: *Grabs Scratch ands slams him into the ground* POLICEMAN'S PILERIVER!

*Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler salute*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:05 pm

Scratch and Grounder: AAAAAAAAHHHH!! WOOO HOOO HOOO HOO!! *drops the Purple Chaos Emerald*

*Dr. Eggman arrives in Toad Town with his eggmobile*

Dr. Eggman: I should have known I let you two dingbots messed up easily! *Eggmobile grabs the Purple Chaos Emerald with his claw* But at least you retrieved the Chaos Emerald.

Scratch: No problem Dr. Eggman! BAH-HAH! HA HAAA!!

Grounder: Hey! I deserve the credit!

Scratch: He likes me better!

Grounder: Why you--

Dr. Eggman: And as for you, meddling interlopers! *Eggmobile transforms into Egg-Hammer Smasher* If you think you're going to take what's mine, then I will glad to respond to you... BY CRUSHING!! *Smashes Gasser and Don Patch away* Bwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:14 pm

Bo-Bobo: Well, 2 can play at that game!! *Transforms Don Patch in the Egg-Hammer Smasher Patch and cliumbs inside* Super fist of Egg Don Patch: Don Patch Tongue lash! *Presses a button*

Egg-Hammer Smasher Patch: *Hits Dr. Eggman wigth tongue*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Dr. Eggman: Oof! *whacks Bo-Bobo and Don Patch with Egg-Hammer Smasher's hammers* Homing missiles!! *blasts homing missiles at Jelly Jiggler*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:22 pm

Jelly Jiggler: Ha ha ha! Your missile will harmlessly pass through my Jelly Exterior! Ah ha ha ha ha! *The Missile harmlessly enter him, but he then explodes* Super fist of the Wobble Wobble: Unintended enxplosion!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Dr. Eggman: Impressive. *smashes Jelly Jiggler into a flat pancake.* But not good enough! *turns to Beauty* You're next!! Give me the Chaos Emerald or else you'll end up like him!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Beauty: I don't wanna be a Breakfast food!

Gasser: *Runs in front of Beauty* Don't you dare hurt her! Stench Torpedo! *Throws a Gas bomb at Dr. Eggman*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:34 pm

Dr. Eggman: AAAAHHH!!! You're stinking up on my face!! WHY YOU--
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Bo-Bobo: *Throws Hatenko up toward Dr. Eggman* Go Hatenko!

Hatenko: Right. Super Fist of the Key! *Inserts Key in Dr. Eggman* LOCK! *Turns key*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:50 pm

Dr. Eggman: AAAAHHHH!! *turns into stone* (I hate that afro guy...!! You may have won the battle, but it's only just the beginning! Scratch! Grounder! Take me back to the Death Egg!)

Grounder: Didn't know he can read our minds. *takes Dr. Eggman and leaves Toad Town with Scratch*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:58 pm

Jelly Jiggler: Victory!

Bo-Bobo: *As Mario* I'm the best!

Don Patch: No, I am!

*Don Patch and Bo-Bobo beat each other up. Then the Bo-Bobo gang leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:33 pm

*Bowser appears in the topic*

*Random Toads throw Tomatoes at Bowser*

Bowser: PATOOIE! That isn't the right way to treat your new King! BLEH!

Toad: SAY WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:48 pm

Toadsworth: Preposterous! The Princess was never married to a brute like you!

*Don't know if Yoshi is still in the topic, so I'll make him appear.

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi! (Get out of here you ugly Koopa!)
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:03 pm

Bowser: Need I remind you I have been married to Peach ever since Super Paper Mario?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Toadsworth: OOOOH NOOOOOOOO!!!! *falls down, out cold*

Yoshi: WAH!! (WHAT?!)

Toads: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:16 pm

Bowser: Yeah! The Count Married us in the Beginning of the game!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Yosih: Hmmm!!! (Why can't the Princess divorce him sooner?!)

Toads: WE'RE ALL DOOMED TO SLAVERY!!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm

Bowser: Who says I'm gonna Turn you into Slaves? I just wanna use your army with mine. TOGETHER, TOADTOWN AND BOWSER'S CASTLE WILL RULE THE WORLLLDDDD!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:22 pm

Yoshi: AHHH!! *flees* (This is a mad house!! A MAD HOUSE!!)

Toadsworth: *wakes up* But we can't do that! That's dictatorship!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next