Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle

Go down 
+2
Karasz
Zecronno
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue95/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue0/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:02 pm

Numerous Toads live in Toadtown. You can build a house there if you want!

Princess Peach's Castle, is, obviously, the place where Peach lives, along with Toadsworth.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue10/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue0/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 11:36 pm

*Princess Peach and Toadsworth appears in her castle*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue95/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:43 am

*Mario and Luigi appear*

Mario: Hiya Princess!

*Mona appears and runs up To Mario and co.*

Mona: Guys...I was just driving by on my motorcycle, and then something weird happened.

*She points to A Star-Shaped planet in the sky*

Mona: A comet fell off of it and landed somewhere in Bowser's castle!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue10/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Toadsworth: Hmm that sounds interesting. But still, Master Mario and Master Luigi, can you retrieve the comet to us?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:04 pm

Mario: Sure thing.

*Mario and Luigi leave the topic*

Mona: Now, If you will excuse me...I have to go cheer lead for a game at Diamond City.

*Mona leaves the topic on her motorcycle*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Peach: Mario and Luigi must be gone for awhile. I'm worried about them.

Toadsworth: Don't worry Princess. When they return, they could tell us what happened.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:47 pm

*Mario, Kirby, and Luigi enter the topic*

Mario: This guy was the "comet".

Kirby: Hiya!

Luigi: We ran into Bowser and Kammy along the way, so...

*Bowser flies in on his Koopa-Copter*

Bowser: GIVE ME BACK MY PINK PUFFBALLL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 6:09 pm

Peach: Eek!!!

Toadsworth: Oh dearie me!! I'm afraid that the pink creature is not yours!!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 6:38 pm

Kirby: Nobody owns me, you Razor-back Armadillo!

Bowser: *Steam is coming out of his ears* What did you call me?

OOC: The Razor-Back Armadillo is an inside Joke between me and My Aunt. I was playing SSBM and my Aunt was watching me. When she saw Bowser, she said "Who is that? A Razor-Back Armadillo?"
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:45 pm

*Yoshi appears and see what's going on*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Bowser: RAWRRRRRR!!!

*Bowser breathes fire on the group*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:59 pm

*Yoshi kicks Bowser in the face*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:02 pm

*Bowser bites Yoshi*

Bowser: Don't do that again!

*Kirby looks at Bowser's Koopa Copter and gets an Idea*

Bowser: KAMMY! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:24 pm

*Kamek appears*

Kamek: What is it your evilness?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Bowser: Dispose of these people! And Capture Peach and My Pink Blob!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:01 pm

Kamek: Heh heh! With pleasure!! Seize the princess!!

*Two Koopa Troopas grab Peach and leaves the topic with Kamek*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue100/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:13 pm

*Random Showdows appear in the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:26 pm

OOC: Dooplisselle, will you stop this with the Showdows already?

*Scratch and Grounder enters Toad Town*

Grounder: I'm sure the Chaos Emerald is around here somewhere! I just know it.

Scratch: What are you talking about?! I know it first!

Grounder: You did not!

Scratch: Did so!

Grounder: Did not!

Scratch: Enough already! Let's find that stupid gem and get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Left_bar_bleue100/100Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:28 pm

OOC: But it's a plot! Plus, I love them. ;.;
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:31 pm

OOC: Fine, but if you try to interrupt, then you're fired.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:32 pm

OOC: Fired From what?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:43 pm

Scratch: Hey! I think I saw one!

*A Toad is wearing a Purple Chaos Emerald necklace*

Grounder: YES! I knew it!

Scratch: No, I knew!

Grounder: Why you-- *pecks Scratch's butt*

Scratch: wOOHOOHOOHOOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:46 pm

Showdow: ...What. Just. Happened?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:50 am

Scratch: Alright you fungus freak! Hand over that emerald you're wearing!

Toad: What?! No!

Scratch: Oh, you refuse to give it up?! We'll just do it the hard way!

Grounder: Yeah! Eat this! *gets out a bazooka*
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:53 pm

*Bowser snatches Kirby a leaves the topic*

Luigi: Oh no! They took the Princess!

Mario: Come on, Luigi!

*Mario and Luigi follow Bowser*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle   Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toadtown and Princess Peach's Castle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next