Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:37 pm

Yey! A sequel! This needed to have it's own topic, cause it is soooooooo uber news!

Any info on it? Is Darkrai in it?
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm

I found a article on it. It says...

"News: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon sequel confirmed

A sequel to the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has been confirmed and is called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Darkness Exploration & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Time Exploration Team. Like the prequel, there will be two versions, each appearing on the Nintendo DS handheld console. The president of Pokémon company also stated that the games will include every single Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, and will possilby have Wifi features (which the previous game did not). and will hit n japan fall 2007.their will be a page containing all the info."

So yes Darkrai will be in it.

And another article with info...
"Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 in the works

A sequel to last year's Pokémon-infused roguelike, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, was announced in the latest issue of Famitsu. The original was received with mixed reviews, but fans of the dungeon-crawling formula welcomed the game with open arms. Both versions (Blue Rescue Team for the DS, Red Rescue Team for the GBA) sold well enough in the states, so we can probably expect to see this follow-up translated for English audiences eventually.

Not much else was revealed about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, except that WiFi support is planned. An "enhanced" story and changed format were mentioned, but neither were discussed in detail. The premise for the first game was a bit goofy, featuring a human character transformed into a Pokémon, but it was enjoyable enough to make us hope for a similar scenario with this sequel."

There you have it. Alot of info on it.

Oh My Gosh another one!

"Dengeki Online has confirmed that a sequel to the game, which sold over 5.5 million copies worldwide, is in the works and will be available in two versions for the Nintendo DS. The April issue of Famitsu featured an interview with the president of The Pokémon Company, Tsunekazu Ishihara (石原恒和) and the president of Chunsoft, Kōichi Nakamura (中村光一), which discusses future prospects among other things. The following details have been confirmed:

*Expected release date in 2007
*Development began a long time ago
*Two versions will be released for Nintendo DS, and there will be minor differences between the two
*All the new Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl will be included, and will furthermore all have roles to play
*Effort is being put into the development of Wi-Fi and dual-screen features
*The story will be even more developed than the prequel, and the issue of the thinning of the relationship between the player and his or her partner will be taken into consideration"

I'll try and find more info.

Another one...*sigh*

"
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 245673166464865d97cab4
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine CoroCoro included a double-page spread all about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, sequel to last year Mystery Dungeon duo.

The feature has now been translated by Pokémon fan site Serebii.net to reveal the following key features and inclusions:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Just like its predecessor, two versions of the games will be released; Time Exploration Team & Darkness Exploration Team.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Sixteen starting Pokémon will be featured, including Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Pikachu & Munchlax.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Wigglytuff and Chatot (the master and underdog respectively), will operate a ‘Guild’ that allows players to level up their team of Pocket Monsters.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->The same engine is being re-used, so the graphics will bear no significant improvements, though each of the DS’ unique hardware features are said to be utilized to some extent.

Set for a Japanese launch in the autumn, you can check out the full sized magazine scan (complete with screenshots), in the game’s image gallery located above this article."

Now time for some images and scans!

Screens:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 49632
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 49633
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 49634
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 49635
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43627
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43628
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43629
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43630
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43631
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43632
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43633
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43634
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43635
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43636
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43637
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43638
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43639
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43640
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43641
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43642
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? 43643

Check back at this post for more info and images!

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:06 pm

Long post is long and has a lot of info. Thanks KHK ^^;; For answering my question. Thanks!

Wonder what Darkrai's role will be or if he will be in Post Game (Most likely).
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
Long post is long and has a lot of info. Thanks KHK ^^;; For answering my question. Thanks!

Wonder what Darkrai's role will be or if he will be in Post Game (Most likely).
Your Welcome. Also I updated the post with tons of pics. Sorry if it is too big.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:13 pm

Now it looks more uber. ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:00 am

I even found some japenese vids! I'll post them soon!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Left_bar_bleue10/100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:59 am

I want to play as Pikachu. I think electricity is great.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 am

I want to play as Piplup. WHAT?! HE'S ADORABLE!

@KHK
sweeet. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:10 pm

I have a suprise for all of you. If I find the script in japenese I can turn it into English with a translating site so you can see part of the storyline!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:14 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY MELIEKSPLOTSURPRISES

Thanks. =o
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 pm

Here is the Japenese trailer.
Click Here
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Left_bar_bleue95/100Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:29 pm

That.

Looks.

Ownsome.

=P
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:39 pm

That looks awesome.

I spy Uxie. Wonder what his role is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel?
Page 1 of 1