Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue100/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue0/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty
PostSubject: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:52 pm

Webkinz is haunting my life! THESE THINGS ARE SO OVERRATED! WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THEM? THEY'RE NOT EVEN GOOD! I just heard about them a lot in camp, and I felt like killing everyone who said "Webkinz"! AUGH! These things are so overrated! They're JUST ripoffs of Neopets and Pokemon! (Trading Card Game.) THEY'RE SO UNORIGINAL!

I said the ripoff thing to my classmates, and then they got all fanboyish and said to me: "Webkinz is not a ripoff! And it's awesome! Neopets is just jelous!".

Then guess what they said next?

"Neopets even sends a virus that gives you a black box in your mail, and if you open it, it kills you." I screamed.

"THAT IS JUST A STUPID, UNTRUE RUMOR! IT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE TRUE!". I felt like pulling their heads off.

I'm going to rip my hair off and kill everyone if Webkinz's popularity doesn't go down, AND if the rumor continues! THEY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT'S NOT THAT GOOD!

...Questions before I kill you?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue10/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue0/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:10 pm

Yeah. Don't kill me, or I'll rip your hair off and sell it to the wig shop.

But seriously, I just don't like Webkinz as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue100/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 am

Bobsado wrote:
Yeah. Don't kill me, or I'll rip your hair off and sell it to the wig shop.

But seriously, I just don't like Webkinz as much as you do.

I don't even like it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:43 am

Yeah. I went into this store once and I'm swarmed by Webkinzc fanboys. Make it stop!
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue95/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:26 pm

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
"Neopets even sends a virus that gives you a black box in your mail, and if you open it, it kills you."

Yeah that explains why me and my 19 year old sister have played neopets so many times like 7 years ago and are both still living >.>
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 pm

But I didn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Left_bar_bleue95/100AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:00 pm

I never said you did?
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:01 pm

o rly?

Quote :
Yeah. I went into this store once and I'm swarmed by Webkinzc fanboys. Make it stop!

Webkinz fanboys are all n00bs.

And whenever I look in stores, they're always sold out. THEY'RE NOT THAT GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!   AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AUUUUUUGH! WEBKINZ IS HAUNTING MY LIFE!
Page 1 of 1