Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick_Bruiser
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Saturn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:25 pm

Hey guys, I'd like to know if anybody has Pokemon Diamond or Pearl for Wi-fi, if so then please tell me your friend code and Pokemon name and I will add you, my Pokemon Pearl name is KBW and my friend code is 2449-1261-4853.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Left_bar_bleue10/100Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Left_bar_bleue0/100Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:27 pm

I got Diamond. It's 4124 1589 3419. Name: Karasz.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick_Bruiser
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:30 pm

Cool, what's your name in Pokemon Diamond?
Back to top Go down
Nick_Bruiser
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:07 pm

Karasz!? Why didn't you tell me that was you!? I was looking for someone else! Ah.....Anyone else besides Karasz?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Left_bar_bleue95/100Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Left_bar_bleue0/100Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:08 pm

Try not to Double Post, k?

Also, how do you get you're friend code? <=(
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Nick_Bruiser
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:12 pm

Sorry, I'm kinda new at this. Anyway to get your friend code, you got to go to the WFC Settings in your game then follow those 3 steps and you are able to connect to Wi-fi, once you do that you can give me your friend code and your name. I wish I had those event-only legendary Pokemon right about now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Left_bar_bleue95/100Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:16 pm

I have the guy with the plant on his back (He's a legendary) because I have action Replay and one of the codes is to walk through everything. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nick_Bruiser
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:20 pm

Can you get me a shiny Arceus? I want him nicknamed GOD (All caps), in fact I want a shiny Darkrai nicknamed NIGHT DEMON and a shiny Shaymin nicknamed F.HEDGEHOG (F=Flower)
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:26 pm

That might be hard. >.< Big order.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Aurora

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Friend code is in my sig

I'll get my friend code for Battle Revolution later too...
Back to top Go down
Nick_Bruiser
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:29 am

Thanks Aurora, would you like to have a battle with me whenever you're online? I can't wait to battle you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?   Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?
Page 1 of 1