Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Pokemon Onyx(fangame)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:12 pm

Yes I know Onix is a pokemon but it is also a type of jewl.
Anyway this is a combine version of pokemon yellow,crystal and emerald. It will all be in FRLG Graphics. And you actualy get to choose which trainer of all 3 games you want to be. No matter what youc choose though you will always sart in Kanto. I am just now learning how to hack stuff. Every legendary will be in the game. Anyway here is how you get pokemon. Also you always start out with pikachu.

RBY: Starter Pokemon:

Bulbasaur-Go to the mini Pokemon daycare between Cerulean and Safferon. Talk to the daycare man. You have to have 2 badges to get him. But Bulbasaur doest want to just go with you. He wants you to catch him in a pokemon battle. He is at Lv.15 so he shouldn't be to hard to catch. If you accedentaly deafeat him the daycare man will say he needs time to rest before the next battle. So leave the house and come back to have a rematch.

Charmander-Between Safferon and Vermillion Charmander is sleeping on a rock. You will have to battle him and catch him. But it will be raining while he is battling so his HP is low. If you accedentaly deafeat him you can leave and come back and he will be there.

Squirtle-In Vermillion talk to Officer Jenny. She will give you the squirtle she caught but as the other two you have to catch him first. Leave to a new area then come back if you want a rematch.

GSC Starter Pokemon:

Chickorita-On Route 26 you will find a spunky Chickorita bullying other pokemon. Examine it to start a battle. Again if you accedently kill it leave and re-enter the area to battle again. It is at Lv. 15 so be careful not to kill it.

Cyndiquil-In the old burned out tower in Ekruteak after you realease the legendary dogs there will be a frightened cyndiquil in its place. Examine it to start a battle. Same as before if you kill it.

Totodile-Near the lake of rage after you deafeat the red garados or catch it. A piece of land will have formed. Totodile will be standing on top off it. Get off your surfing pokemon and onto the small piece of land and begin the battle. Same as before if you kill it.

I will be editing my post in a little bit but I just came up with this idea so I'm not very far.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:30 pm

The jewel Onix is spelled "Onyx" But yeah, can I help you do something, like design new areas you add maybe?
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:39 am

Pengzappy wrote:
The jewel Onix is spelled "Onyx" But yeah, can I help you do something, like design new areas you add maybe?
That would be awsome! Thanks Pengz!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 am

There's still D/P and the Sinnoh region. Which is my fav. besides Hoenn! ;.;
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:38 am

Darkrai Koopa wrote:
Well I would do them but none of the areas are ripped and I dont have diamond or peart so I dont know what they look like. Dont worry. All the D/P pokemon will be in there.
Back to top Go down
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:46 pm

Will Johto be in it?
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Pengzappy wrote:
Will Johto be in it?
Of course. Read the first post carefully. I'm thinking about putting Orre in too from XD Gale of Darkness and Colisseum. Yes there will be shadow pokemon in that region. Also I updated the first post with the GSC Starters.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Kingdom Hearts Koopa wrote:
Darkrai Koopa wrote:
Well I would do them but none of the areas are ripped and I dont have diamond or peart so I dont know what they look like. Dont worry. All the D/P pokemon will be in there.
Yay. I Have D/P (Well duh). So I can give you ref.s on the Pokeymanz there if you need it. ; )
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:51 pm

Alright. if you want Sinnoh in there then revamp it to frlg including all the gym leader overwolds, npcs and everything.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:05 pm

But I can't sprite. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:11 pm

Revamp using fr/lg tiles.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:18 pm

Uh... Never mind...
Back to top Go down
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:00 pm

I'll revamp Johto. And maybe add some secrets...
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 pm

Yay I love exra areas. Also I dont know the code to make the legendary dogs run around free. I'm thinking about how to get to three towers which each has one legendary dog at the top. I'm thinking must have all Starers of fire for entei/ grass for riakou, water for suicune. Excepyt the DP starters. I will have a different special even lanned for them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Onyx(fangame)   Pokemon Onyx(fangame) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Onyx(fangame)
Page 1 of 1