Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Left_bar_bleue10/100Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Left_bar_bleue0/100Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Empty
PostSubject: Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring   Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:52 pm

Poo Poo City is Gasser's home. After the destruction caused by Captain Battleship, and a few months later, Poo Poo City is rebuilt.

However, the Pomade Ring is on top of Poo Poo City. Someone else is now the new captain of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Left_bar_bleue10/100Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Left_bar_bleue0/100Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring   Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:30 am

*Serious Sam arrives in Poo Poo City*

Serious Sam: Holy cow! I heard of the city made out... poo, but it's not really like that, seriously! Well at least I can get some drink here--

*An army of Gnaars spawned and charges at Serious Sam*

Serious Sam: DAAAAAAANG!! Mental was here, and order his dumb klunks to set this city a death trap upon me. Mental! I'll get you for this!!! *gets out his chaingun and shoot the Gnaars*

*The Biomechanoids are blasting Poo Poo City, damaging it*
Back to top Go down

Poo Poo City and Pomade Ring
Page 1 of 1