Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

I'm getting annoyed...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
I'm getting annoyed... Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm getting annoyed... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
I'm getting annoyed... Left_bar_bleue0/100I'm getting annoyed... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

I'm getting annoyed... Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting annoyed...   I'm getting annoyed... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:54 am

Okay, so, there is this place called "Webkinz". It's like you buy a stuffed animal, and play with it on the net. It's sorta for kids my age, but everyone in my school likes playing it.

But that's not why I'm getting annoyed, the reason is that there's a rumor about it. The rumor is- "Once your Webkinz expires, The One who first gave you the Webkinz will appear and slaughter your pets under a black screen, and once the screen goes away, you'll be in the one's office and your Webkinz will be hanged, while you hear he one maniacally laughing."

And even though this is here, they still tell it:

Quote :
Many people have been writing in, asking about a rumor that is going around. The rumor is about something in Webkinz World hurting Webkinz pets. The most important thing to know is that this rumor is not true at all. Nothing in Webkinz World would ever hurt your Webkinz pets.

I don't get it. Why won't anyone listen and not tell scary rumors?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
I'm getting annoyed... Left_bar_bleue95/100I'm getting annoyed... Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
I'm getting annoyed... Left_bar_bleue0/100I'm getting annoyed... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting annoyed...   I'm getting annoyed... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:48 pm

Because people are idiots and like starting rumors to scare people.

And they think it's funny when It's truely not.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
I'm getting annoyed... Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm getting annoyed... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting annoyed...   I'm getting annoyed... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:52 pm

I agree. This is kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting annoyed...   I'm getting annoyed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm getting annoyed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Other Rooms :: The Lounge-
Jump to: