Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Brawl Characters you want to be in.

Go down 
+6
Game Boo Advance
Neiltendo
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Princess Peach
Zecronno
Magnus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue100/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue0/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:50 pm

Simple, who do you, the poster, want to be in Brawl that we have not seen already? I personally hope for a FF series character (Black Mage plzkthx) and either Sonic and/or Shadow for third party. I'd like Waluigi, Dark Samus, another Mario series enemy, K Rool, and another classic character.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue95/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue0/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:09 pm

To be honest, I'd really like to See Dimentio or Mimi in it. (Hey, They're my favorite bosses in SPM)

Not to mention Dark Samus.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Princess Peach
Shy Guy
Princess Peach

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:35 pm

I would really like to see peach in it and if sonic characters could I would like amy to be in it
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue100/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:47 am

I would like to see Count Bleck,Shroob,All the Koopalings,Bowser,Baby Bowser,Baby Mario,Baby Luigi,Marth,Roy,Boo,Hammer Bro,Fire Bro, and Boom. Bro.
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Neiltendo
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Neiltendo

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:07 pm

RPG characters would be cool but unlikely (well mabey not aka Pikachu)
I would like to see Luigi with some new moves, mabey Midna
Spoiler:
and Ganon as a new boss (Monster form)
Back to top Go down
http://themariopartytent.top-forum.net/index.htm
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:16 pm

More!Koopa,Goomba,Bob-omb,Shadow Mario,Petey,Baby Peach,Toadsworth,Young Toadsworth,Toad,Duplighost,Boo,Kirby,Hooktail,Gloomtail,Bonetail,Fractail,Wracktail,and Shadoo.Yes I am a SPM freak.
Back to top Go down
Game Boo Advance
Super Star
Super Star
Game Boo Advance

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:35 pm

I doubt a Bob-omb would be playable in it. He's always used as explosive items in the past two SSB games. But I'd LOVE to see him as a playable character.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue10/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:52 pm

Lucario would be in the SSBB.
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:19 pm

Pokemon characters!Articuno,Moltres,Zapdos,Mewtwo,Mew,Suicune,Entei,Riaku,Ho-oh,Lugia,Celibi,Regice,Regirock,Registeel,Groudon,Kyogre,Raquaza, Deoxys,Dialga,Polka,and Lucario!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Aurora

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 7:34 pm

I want Simon Belmont to be in it.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Brawl Characters you want to be in. Left_bar_bleue95/100Brawl Characters you want to be in. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:28 pm

Kingdom Hearts Maniac wrote:
More!Koopa,Goomba,Bob-omb,Shadow Mario,Petey,Baby Peach,Toadsworth,Young Toadsworth,Toad,Duplighost,Boo,Kirby,Hooktail,Gloomtail,Bonetail,Fractail,Wracktail,and Shadoo.Yes I am a SPM freak.
Kirby's already in >.<

You know who I want to be in?

Mimi and Dimentio. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
raymanrules
Shattered Gameboy (Banned)

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:33 am

i think these chars should be in it

==Returning Chars==
everyone xD

==Nintendo Newcomers==
All the Koopalings, Bowser Jr, Ridley, Boshi, Kamek the Magikoopa, Shadow Mario, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Goomba, Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, King Boo, Big Boo, Diddy Kong, King K Rool, Dixie Kong, Lucario, Blaziken, Machamp, Infernape, Birdo, (so i can beat the tar out of her) Big Boo and the feature to upload one of your Miis to play as in the game! holy crap i just thought of that and i already think it's a great idea...

==Third Party Newcomers==
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Sonic the Hedgehog
and most of all...
RAYMAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendomugen
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:46 am

Quote :
==Nintendo Newcomers==
All the Koopalings, Bowser Jr, Ridley, Boshi, Kamek the Magikoopa, Shadow Mario, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Goomba, Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, King Boo, Big Boo, Diddy Kong, King K Rool, Dixie Kong, Lucario, Blaziken, Machamp, Infernape, Birdo, (so i can beat the tar out of her) Big Boo and the feature to upload one of your Miis to play as in the game! holy crap i just thought of that and i already think it's a great idea...

A few things to say:
-Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are the same people.
-I really doubt species will be playable characters.
-Blaziken and Lucario have some chance, but Infernape and Machamp have less.
-Miis? That would be cool, and you could set it's own stats..but what about attacks?

As for me, DARKRAI has to be in this.
Back to top Go down
raymanrules

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:16 am

i know but they both need to be in there
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendomugen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Characters you want to be in.   Brawl Characters you want to be in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl Characters you want to be in.
Page 1 of 1