Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Left_bar_bleue100/100An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Left_bar_bleue0/100An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Empty
PostSubject: An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater   An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:44 pm

I AM THE BOO MAGE! I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!

Kidding. But yeah, I like the Final Fantasy and Mario series, I'm Billiards Koopa at BM, and I joined here to play the NMRPG and be able to use cameos. S'up?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Left_bar_bleue100/100An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Left_bar_bleue0/100An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater   An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:48 pm

HAI BILLIARDS KOOPA

Wanna play Billiards?

Welcome and have fun.
Back to top Go down

An intro in Parody of 8-Bit Theater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: The Entrance-
Jump to: