Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

why is sonic everywhere on the forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raymanrules
Shattered Gameboy (Banned)

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-06

why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Empty
PostSubject: why is sonic everywhere on the forum?   why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm

not only is he a SEGA character, he's mario's arch rival. so why is he everywhere?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendomugen
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Left_bar_bleue10/100why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Left_bar_bleue0/100why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: why is sonic everywhere on the forum?   why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 pm

Well he is almost everywhere. His merchandise can be seen some local toy stores... well, not anymore. People make Sonic-based fan sites, webrings, and possibly fan arts.

Yes, Mario is Sonic's rival... But it wouldn't last long since Sega became a third party team. So now since Sonic is now in certain consoles like Nintendo Gamecube, Wii, XBOX 360, and Playstation 2 (and 3).

And let's not forget, Sonic and Mario is now going to be at the Olympics for the Wii and Nintendo DS.
Back to top Go down
raymanrules

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: why is sonic everywhere on the forum?   why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:31 pm

yeah that would make sense and btw don't get me wrong i don't hate sonic or anything i was just wondering why he's in so many places on the forum when he's a third party character
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendomugen
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Left_bar_bleue100/100why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Left_bar_bleue0/100why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: why is sonic everywhere on the forum?   why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:55 am

Could someone else start a topic about this. I dont like to flatter banned members by them seeingPeople have posted in their topics.
LOCKED.
(I know I cant technacy lock it so if anyone post in this topic besides a mod or admin they will be warned.)

Done.

~Zec
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is sonic everywhere on the forum?   why is sonic everywhere on the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why is sonic everywhere on the forum?
Page 1 of 1