Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Rayman Adventure X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raymanrules
Shattered Gameboy (Banned)

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Rayman Adventure X Empty
PostSubject: Rayman Adventure X   Rayman Adventure X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:45 pm

This saga was inspired by Super Mario Adventure X on youtube. it's basically the same story only with Rayman enemies instead of Mario enemies. Well enjoy i guess Very Happy

=====CHAPTER ONE: THE BEGINNING=====

Rayman had just escaped from the raving rabbids and was now on a quest to save Globox from the evil Chapacha. When he made it to the top he ran right at Chapacha.

Rayman: I've got you cornered Chapacha! Now release Globox or i'll...uh...um.........................................................................
Please release Globox.

Chapacha: GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol! You're pathetic! What's next, are you gonna tell mummy i hurt your dumbell friend? You may as well give up now!!! Mwuhahahahahaha!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Rayman is getting real steamed at his rambling and finally decides to just punch him in the face.

Chapacha: Ouch! You freakazoid!!!!! Do that again and i'll release my minions!!

Rayman: What minions?!

Chapacha: Hmm...let's see...i've got Antitoons, Robo-Pirates, Hoodlums and Rabbids.

Rayman: What?! Where did you find them?! All their original rulers were defeated!

Chapacha: MWUHAHAHAHA! You'll find out very very soon! But right now i'm going to destroy you- and your friends!

Rayman: Not if i have anything to say about it!

Rayman dashes toward Chapacha and punches him all over. Then Chapacha pulls out a sceptre and fights back. It lasts about half an hour when Rayman finally punches him to death and KOs him.

Chapacha: Ugh...Rayman...you're strong, but not strong enough. You see, i have brought back your three most depised enemies. You remember them- Mr Dark, Admiral Razorbeard, and Dark Lum Lord Andre....ahem...i said MR DARK, ADMIRAL RAZORBEARD, AND DARK LUM LORD ANDRE!

???: Whoop! Sorry. We're coming.

Suddenly Mr Dark, Razorbeard and Andre come in and Rayman's mouth gapes wide open.

Mr Dark: Ahahahaha!! Long time no see, Rayman!

Rayman: Yeah, yeah, great to see you again, anyway, GASP!!! MR DARK! RAZORBEARD! ANDRE! Shocked

Razorbeard: What? Aren't you happy to see us?

Rayman: What are you DOING here?!?!?!

Chapacha: I found them all and we decided to join forces to defeat you and your friends!

Andre: That's right! So give up now, LAMEman!

Rayman: Oh shut up you used that insult in Hoodlum's Revenge.

Andre: And it never gets old! HEHEHEHEH!!

More coming soon. I know, it isn't like Super Mario Adventure X at all, but it will. Trust me.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendomugen
raymanrules

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Rayman Adventure X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Adventure X   Rayman Adventure X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:39 pm

=====CHAPTER TWO: THE ALLIANCE=====

Chapacha: Allow me to inform you of my main plan. You see, long ago i was hiking in the Blue Mountains and found this small stick sort of thing. I found it interesting so i took it back to my lab to examine it. That's when i found out that this stick- which i also discovered was a wand- could grant ANY WISH!!!

Rayman: What?! That's unbelievable!!

Chapacha: I would wish you all dead right now, but that would make for a boring plot. So i have decided, instead of just torturing you and your friends, i will wish up a whole group of heroes to torture! I will also wish up some more villains to help me out.

Rayman: Go ahead! None of these heroes could be any more ignorant than you!!

So Chapacha starts making his wish.

Chapacha: Oh great wand, HEAR MY WISH! I wish for even more heroes to torture! I don't really care who, but send them to this cave! I also wish for more villains to help me out! Send them all here!

Suddenly the wand started floating in midair and the cave got a lot brighter. Then four creatures showed up out of nowhere-an Italian plumber dressed in red, another Italian plumber dressed in green, a small purple dragon, a yellow dragonfly, an orange bandicoot, a floating mask, and a Tasmanian tiger.

Plumber: What the??!! This isn't Bowser's Castle!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon: Um...where am i?

Bandicoot: Waah heeh? Gwah ha heh ha lih? Gwah ha ha ha?

Tasmanian tiger: Whoa! Where the devil am i?!

Chapacha: You are the seven unlucky heroes and sidekicks to be wished here by my magic wand! If the spell was fully successful your arch rivals should appear any second.

Suddenly four more creatures appeared out of nowhere- a giant green turtle with spikes on his shell, another turtle in a hood carrying a wand, a red dinosuar in a coat, a giant green creature, a short and yellow mad scientist, another floating mask, and a tall blue ostrich.

Green Turtle: Huh? Where'd my castle go?

Hooded Turtle: I dunno Bowser, but it looks like we were teleported here for some strange reason.

Scientist: What is this place?!

Chapacha: Aha! Greetings! My name is Chapacha, and you are the very lucky villains to be wished here to help me destroy these heroes!

Two Plumbers: BOWSER!!!!! KAMEK!!!

Green and hooded turtles: MARIO!!!! LUIGI!!!!!

Dragon and dragonfly: RIPTO!!! GNASTY GNORC!!!!!!!

Dinosuar and green creature: SPYRO!!! SPARX!!!!

Non-evil Floating Mask: NEOCORTEX!!!! UKA UKA!!!!

Scientist and evil floating mask:

Tasmanian tiger: KASS!!!!

Ostrich: TY!!!!!!

Rayman: Rayman!

Chapacha: Now now, settle down everyone! Ok, all the heroes and sidekicks go to the left side on the cave, all villains go to the right.

So each hero and villain did as they were told.

Chapacha: Now listen up! My name is Chapacha, and i am responsible for your misplacements. The reason i have teleported you all here is because i have been meaning to destroy Rayman here *points at Rayman*. The reason for the villains is so i can have people to help me rid of all these pests. And the reason for the heroes is so i can have even more goodie two shoes to torture! Now heroes and villains, introduce yourselves!

Red plumber: I'm Mario.
Green Plumber: I'm Luigi.
Dragon: I'm Spyro.
Dragonfly: I'm Sparx.
Good Mask: I am Aku Aku, and this is Crash *motions toward the bandicoot*. He does not have an english vocabulary so you won't be hearing from him.
Tasmanian Tiger: I'm Ty.
Green turtle: I am Bowser, King of the Koopas.
Hooded Turtle: I'm Kamek, Master Magikoopa.
Red Dinosuar: I'm Ripto.
Green Creature: I am Gnasty Gnorc.
Scientist: I'm Dr Neo Cortex.
Evil Mask: I'm Uka Uka.
Ostrich: I'm Boss Kass, or properly known as Kass.

Chapacha: Very well then.

Chapacha presses a button on his watch and all the heroes are ejected out of the cave.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendomugen
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
Rayman Adventure X Left_bar_bleue100/100Rayman Adventure X Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Rayman Adventure X Left_bar_bleue0/100Rayman Adventure X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Rayman Adventure X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Adventure X   Rayman Adventure X Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:26 am

I dont like topics that are started by BANNED members. Zec lock this plz.
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Rayman Adventure X Left_bar_bleue10/100Rayman Adventure X Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Rayman Adventure X Left_bar_bleue0/100Rayman Adventure X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Rayman Adventure X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Adventure X   Rayman Adventure X Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:20 am

And we may never know what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Rayman Adventure X Left_bar_bleue95/100Rayman Adventure X Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

Rayman Adventure X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Adventure X   Rayman Adventure X Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:12 pm

Topic was Bwee'd To Death.

LOX.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Rayman Adventure X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Adventure X   Rayman Adventure X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayman Adventure X
Page 1 of 1