Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

M.B.I. Base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:49 pm

*A Mojo Ball(2/15) falls next to Bluey*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:54 pm

Serious Sam: Whadda heck? *picks up the Mojo Ball* What is this?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:57 pm

*The Mojo Ball infects Serious Sam with Supernatural Rage, causing him to attack anyone near him*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm

*Serious Sam's eyes turned glowing red and gets out his chainsaw*

Serious Sam: SAM I AM!! *slaughters the MBI Agents and runs off and leaves topic.*

MBI Agent: Curse that mysterious ball. Oh well, at least he's gonna be fine when he's getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Sukor
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:51 pm

Bluey: I'll take care of sam! *Flys out of topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:38 pm

*Sam and Max appear with their police car and parked at the parking lot*

Sam: We don't have other choice but to inform the professionals to take care of that poisonous scoundrel.

Max: Hey we have to risk it all. In fact I'm missing my chance to perform the kiddies at the performing arts center.

Sam: What do you there?

Max: Well...

*Flashback where Max is performing the music with his armpits. The crowd applauded his performance. Back to reality*

Sam: You crack me up little buddy. *enters the Base with Max*
Back to top Go down
Sukor
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:54 pm

*Stan comes to them*

Stan: Whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:57 pm

Sam: Well there is this illegal facility known as Chemi-Cron that is producing alot of poisonous potions just enough to kill all humanity.

Max: Plus all the rats I was about to smash with.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:56 pm

*Everything is blurry in the topic*

Sam: Sweet mother of crying onions who smelled bad toejam! The whole topic is about to dissolve into some kind of particles. Everything is about to cease to exist for a reason.

Max: But you can still touch them. Look how fuzzy they were, just like in television.

Sam: Careful Max. If even if you touch them, you might get affected by it and you may be destroyed as well.

Max: *touches the flurry wall, nothing happened* See?

Sam: I spoke too soon.

*The blurry telephone is ringing*

Max: I GOT IT !!! I GOT IT!! *gets grabbed by Sam*

Sam: *picks up the phone* Yeah? Huh? Oh you kidding me!? Really? We'll get right on it!! *hangs up* It was the Commissioner. Max. He said there's bad bad trouble in the lounge and it's the source of all problems that causes world to cease to exist.

Max: Good thing the topics are still active.

Sam: Let's roll! *leaves with Max*
Back to top Go down
Pengzappy
Super Star
Super Star
Pengzappy

Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:42 pm

Suddenly the bars on Shade Dark's cell freeze, and he breaks them.
Shade Dark: If your not going to listen, I'll just break out. And you might want to take away my stuff before imprisoning me.
Shade Dark leaves the topic, dropping a newspaper clipping and a photograph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.B.I. Base   M.B.I. Base - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.B.I. Base
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3