Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

KHK's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
KHK's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100KHK's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
KHK's Story Left_bar_bleue0/100KHK's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

KHK's Story Empty
PostSubject: KHK's Story   KHK's Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:23 pm

This is the same story I have on BM. Here we go.

Part One: Introduction

KHK is walking on the shore of a very small island thinking hard. Its so boring here. "I wish something would happen..." KHK mumbled. "Oh do you?" Said a voice out of thin air. "Well then consider it done." "Show yourself!" KHK shouted. "I will soon enough." After those last words the voice faded. "How mysterious I should investigate this more." After that being said KHK goes back to his shack. "Should I tell my friends about this?" He asked himself. "No probably not. They never believe anything I say anymore" Said KHK while sighing. "Well either way its getting late. I should be heading off to bed." KHK then plops down on the bed and rolls over on his side. Suddenly the bed disappears and KHK plops down on the floor. "Ouch! Hey whats happening?" KHK pulled himself up after asking that to find that the shack disappeared. "Oh no what happened?" KHK asked in horror. "Isn't this what you wanted?" A shady guy then appears. "For something to happen?" Said the shady figure chuckling. "Your not the voice from before." Said KHK giving the shady person a glare. "No I'm not. I know him though. Lets just say we all work in a group." Said the shady figure with laughter. "Well what do you want?" Asked KHK. "We want you to come work with us." Explained the figure. KHK suddenly gets in a fighting position. "Is that a no?" Asked the character. "Fine have it your way." The figure cackles then leaves. Suddenly the island disappears and all the water around it. KHK then blacks out as he starts falling from space.

End of Chapter 1

Part Two: Town of Fungi

KHK's eyes start to open to notice a Toad in his face. "Woah!" KHK shouts as the toad jumps back. "What happened? How did I get here? Where am I?" KHK asked. "I'm glad to see you're okay. You fell right out of the sky. This is toad town." Answered the toad. "How did all this happen?". Said KHK still in shock. "There will be time for questions later. Right now the Princess wants to see you." The toad walks KHK to a huge castle. "The princess is waiting in the throne room." Says the toad shoving KHK into the next room. KHK walks up to the throne where a girl in a pink dress with blonde hair and a gold crown. It appears to be the princess. KHK kneels before her. "Why are you here? Are you the one that fell from the sky?" Asked the Princess. "Yeah..." Ansewerd KHK in a confused voice. "I see...Well there is an old myth tale that a koopa and his friends will save the world from a dark evil force. A koopa that looks exactly like you and that koopa supposedly fell from the sky. I belive you are that hero." Expained the Princess. "Me a hero? NO WAY!" Said KHK with his voice full of shock and suprise. "Anyway you will need to have some training. Go to bowsers castle. Although he is evil as soon as you fell from the sky he agreed to help. Go to his castle. NOW." Exclaimed the princess and then toadguards took him to the gate of town. KHK then leaves for the castle without a word.

End of Chapter 2

Part 3: Bowsers Castle

KHK has no choise but to walk somwhere randmly because the Princess forgot to tell him where the castle was. A goomba walks up to him. "Hey you look lost dude. Where are you trying to go?" Asked the Goomba."I'm trying to find Bowsers castle. Do you know where it is?" KHK replied."Sure. Follow me." Said the Goomba then he takes KHK to a castle with a moat f lava and a rickity brige."Here we are." Said the goomba joyfully."Thanks" Said KHK while walking in. As soon as KHK walks in he sees a huge Koopa with red hair and horns with 8 other koopas around him. The room was filled with akward silence. The huge one then spoke. "Larry, Take this Koopa to his room." A koopa the sam size of KHK with blue frizzy hair grabed KHK's hand and took him to a room filled with plants. "You'll be sharing rooms with me." Explained the one which the huge koopa had addresed to as Larry. "So...Larry right?" KHK asked and the other koopa nodded. "Who was that big koopa in the other room?" KHK asked. "Thats king dad. His name is Bowser." Larry explained. "Oh. Who were all those other Koopas?"KHK asked. "The one that has brown scales and a black star tatoed on his gray face is Morton Jr. He can be a little of a blabbermouth sometimes. The girl koopa with the bow is Wendy. Don't get her angry she has an awful temper and will cry to get anything she wants. The two with multicolored hair is Iggy and Lemmy. They are pretty cool. They are almost identical. They way you tell the difference is Iggy wears glasses and Lemmy likes to ride a beach ball. They can creep you out somtimes though. They will finish each others sentences and other stuff. The one with pink hair and sunglasses is Roy. Be carful hes a bit of a bully. The one with creepyblue hair is Luidwig. He tries to make experiments and is really smart. Though if one that Ludwig makes works dad always accedently messes it up. The other one is Bowser Jr. He looks just like dad so thats why he has that name. Anyway its getting late and we should be going to sleep. ee ya in the morning!"Larry said then got on his bed and went to sleep. KHK got on his bed and then closed his eyes and goes to sleep unaware of whats going to happen tomorrow.

End of Chapter 3

Part 4: Monsterous Fight

It is dawn. KHK got up. He saw a sword with a note attaced.The note read "From Larry to KHK. This is my welcome presnt to you."KHK picked the sword up. Suddenly an alarm went off as an eartquake happened. "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted KHK hoping for everyone to get up. Sudenly KHK heared somthing shatter. KHK rannout to the throne room to se what it was. There was a huge creature in the middle of the room. KHK got into his fighting position. Suddenly white walls came up then disappeared. The monster raised his front forlegs then forced them down making the room be surrounded by fire making it to where no one can enter or escape. Suddenly a blast of water from the other side made the fire go out. All of the other koopalings including Bowser Jr. came in to help. "Think you could handle this?" Said Iggy. "All by yourself?" Finished Lemmy. "Nope." Said KHK."But with all of us together he doesnt stand a chance."
Said KHK pulling back his sword. "Sword Boomerang!" KHK shouted then threw his sword at the monster then comes back at KHK after slashing the monster severly. "Ha! That will show you!" KHK said braggingly. The monster Starts to lean his head back to form an enormous ball of fire."Watch out!" Shouted KHK. The monster spits the fireball which KHK deflects causing the monster to die. It fades away and drops a huge diamond. What could it be? What was that monster? Find out in Part 5!

End of Chapter 4

Yes I know all of them are short. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
KHK's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100KHK's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
KHK's Story Left_bar_bleue0/100KHK's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

KHK's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: KHK's Story   KHK's Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:50 pm

Part 5: Roys bad Temper
The next day Roy was jumping on top of KHK attepting to wake him up. Still asleep KHK breathed fire. A fireball was heading to Roy as he ducked but it caught his hair burning it to a crisp. "AHH MY HAIR!" Shouted Roy. Then he stomped all over the castle while all the other koopalings screamed as they saw him.As roy went on to the throne room a shockwave woke KHK up as he rushed in he saw bowser fainted on the floor. KHK then looked at Roy then Roy started to chase him."I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Shouted Roy chasing KHK. "Calm down Roy!" Shouted KHK while fleeing. KHK found the diamond and put it in his sword. KHK pointed it up in the sky then a lightning bolt droped down on Roy paralyzing him. KHK bumped into the wall then suddenly a door opened. KHK went in. He saw Ludwig with tons of tools and wires building somthing that looked like a heap of trash. "What are you doing?" Asked KHK. "Building a time vachine what does it look like?" Answerd Ludwig. "To me it looks like a piece of junk." KHK said with a blank face. Luidwig jaw dropped and was to shocked to speak but finaly muttered a few words. "How...d...da...da...dare...you!" Roy stomped in and destroyed the thing Ludwig was building and then walked out of the room. Ludwigs jaw dropped even more which appeared to be impossible. "My...my......my masterpiece!" Ludwig muttered. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Ludwig. KHK heared Larrys voice. "MY PLANTS!" then Mortons "Mppphhhhh!" Then Wendys. "MY MAKEUP!" Iggys. "MY GLASSES!" And then Lemmys. "MY BEACH BALL!" Then KHK heared a crash and then Bowsers Voice. "MY CLOWN CAR!". Then KHK looked out the window and saw Roy falling down a cliff with all the others at the top.

End of Chapter 5

Yay another useless chapter!
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/

KHK's Story
Page 1 of 1