Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Desert of the Knaaren

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
The Desert of the Knaaren Left_bar_bleue10/100The Desert of the Knaaren Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
The Desert of the Knaaren Left_bar_bleue0/100The Desert of the Knaaren Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Desert of the Knaaren Empty
PostSubject: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:30 pm

This is a deadliest place. It's a home to the Knaaren, the fiercest tribesmen. This is where the Ex-Champion, Reflux, lives here. If one of your character's species is a Knaaren, he is welcome. But if not, he or she is the enemy to the Knaaran.

This place is ruled by the child king, Gumsi. If the challenger has defeated the new champ in the desert, he will give the player power from the god Leptys to turn Black Lums into Red Lums by scaring them.

There are monsters in the desert:
Knaaren Grunt
Knaaren Mage
Knaaren Elite
Knaaren Skeleton
Demkoopas
Koopa Troopa
Pokey
Sand Piranha
Mumbies
Ghost Knight
Scarfy
Stalfos
Deku Desert Baba
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
The Desert of the Knaaren Left_bar_bleue10/100The Desert of the Knaaren Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
The Desert of the Knaaren Left_bar_bleue0/100The Desert of the Knaaren Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:09 am

*Andre appears with the Evil Energy and sees Reflux sitting on a red boulder. He flies toward to him.*

Andre: Reflux!! I know you're trying to find a way to destroy Rayman. And I have finally got something more powerful than any objects combined..!! *whips out the Evil Energy and gives it to Reflux.*

Reflux: At last, I have searched all over the world to find this powerful energy. He will rue the day that he defeated me last time. Now it's payback time.. *raises the Evil Energy* Mighty God of Thanatos, I commanded you! Give me the power of pure DARKNESS!!

Andre: That's it? I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING--

*Reflux's skin grew darker and purpler. A black aura is around him, making him grew larger and stronger. He has become Dark Reflux.*

Andre: YES!! Now my victory will be complete!! And you are much bigger and much stronger!

Dark Reflux: Yes Andy...

Andre: With the energy from the Evil Energy, we will be able to destroy the Weensie Temple, and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

Dark Reflux: Yes Andy...

Andre: "Yes, Andy. Yes, Andy." Can't you say anything else!?!

Dark Reflux: No Andy...

Andre: Bah! Enough! Our time has come!!! MUWAHAHAHAH!! *leaves with Dark Reflux*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 pm

*Bubblun and Bobblun appear, but as they step on the sand, their feet gets hot. They hop away from the sand and land on the giant dinosaur bone*

Bubblun: Bob.. I can't fight like this...

Bobblun: We'll gonna have to find a better way to get our Bubble ability back. Drunk will not get away with it. And if he tries to take over Rainbow Island, all is lost.

????????: SNARL!!

Bobblun: Uh oh..

*A Knaaran appear*

Knaaran: Devour the flesh and gnaw their bones.

Bobblun: AHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
The Desert of the Knaaren Left_bar_bleue100/100The Desert of the Knaaren Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:57 pm

*Drunk appears and watches from a distance*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 am

Bobblun: Can't we at least just get along?!

???? ??????: NO! HE'S MINE!!

*Dark Reflux and Andre appear. Dark Reflux grabs Bobblun*

Dark Reflux: My opportunity to become champion is near. Your heart is full of blood juice, your brains are tastier, and your bones are even crunchier. Let's see if you can survive the deadly match against me in the arena!!

Bobblun: Do I have a ch-ch-ch-choice..!?

Dark Reflux: NO!

Andre: Ah! A perfect opportunity to regain the power to become the champ! Looks like you'll be served in the platter!

Bobblun: *gulp..*

Bubblub: Ah.. *faints*

Bobblun: BUBBY!!

*The two Knaaran grabs Bubblun and taken them to the battle arena. Dark Reflux and Andre heads to the battle arena as well. They locked Bubblun in the hanging cage as Bobblun is at the battle arena.*

Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
The Desert of the Knaaren Left_bar_bleue100/100The Desert of the Knaaren Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 am

Drunk: *Grins evily* Now their done for...
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:09 am

*In the battle arena, the audience full of Knaaran cheered and they're hungry for entertainment. Bobblun is looking nervous.*

Andre: I am so gonna love this!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:18 am

*A Mojo Ball(2/15) falls next to Bobblun*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:22 am

Dark Reflux: Let's see if you got the guts to survive, meat!!

Bobblun: What the... *picks up the Mojo Ball, but suddenly his eyes turned red and he's glowing* Grrrr....!!!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:40 am

Ref: Go......I hate my job.

*Duo and Mega Man appear a little way away from the arena*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:42 am

*Karasz appears and follows Megaman*

Knaaran: Brains... Fresh Brains! *Slashes Megaman, Duo, and Karasz away*

Karasz: ARGH! These guys are extremely powerful.

*Meanwhile.*

Dark Reflux: HUYAH!! *slams his fist, but Bobblun dodges*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:44 am

Duo: *Punches the ground, sending out a wave of sand and defeating the Knaarins*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:46 am

Andre: Oh great, it's those meddling interlopers again! *creates a force field around the arena* HA HA HA! You can't interfere the battle!

*Bobblun jumps and pounds Dark Reflux, little damage*

Andre: REFLUX! DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:25 am

*Duo pounds the force field*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:44 am

*It didn't work. Bobblun keeps gnawing on Dark Reflux's arm*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:40 am

Duo: Sadly, this force Field stops us from entering.

*A wistle plays and Protoman appears a little ways from the group*

Mega Man: Hey, It's Protoman! I Wonder what he's doing here......?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:45 am

Knaaran: Eat better with salt. *slashes Protoman*

*As Bobblun runs around Reflux, he getst him confused.*

Andre: STAND YOUR GROUND, DON'T LET HIM SMASH YOU!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:58 am

*Protoman grabs the Knaaren and throws him away*

Mega Man: *Approaches Protoman* Protoman? What are you doing here. Well, I heard that you and Duo are looking for Evil Energy again, so I thought I'd stop by and help out. *Gives Mega Man a new item*

Mega Man: *Equips it* Thank's Protom-

*Protoman left the topic already*

Mega Man: An. *Goes back to the group* Now I think oour problem is solved! *Gets Pink with Brown Stripes* SHIELD BREAKER! *Punches the force field, destroying it*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:02 am

Karasz: Great! Now let's get that energy and destroy it!

Knaaran: Interruption is PROHIBITED! CRUSH THEIR SKULLS AND EAT THEM!!

*The Knaaran surrounds the group as Bobblun tail whips Reflux as he pounds him*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:13 am

Mega Man: *Switches to Hero's Sword and slashes the Knaarens*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 am

*The Knaaran are protected by their shields.*

Karasz: I guess people don't play Rayman 3 much these days. The only to defeat them is to hit them on the back. That's their weakspot.

Bobblun: ROOOOARR!!

*Bubblun wakes up*

Bubblun: Where am I..? What am I doing here? BOBBLUN!!!

Bobblun: *glares at Bubblun* GRRR!!

Bubblun: Ah! You're not yourself bro! I think it's either that Drunk casts a deadlier spell on you, just to turn the tables on me!

Andre: SILENCE YOU GREEN REPTILE! He'll never survive the wrath of Dark Reflux! Thanks to the Evil Energy, we'll be able to destroy the Temple, and take over the world!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:21 am

Mega Man: *Reads Big book of NMRPG posts* *Points at nothing* LOOK! A WEENSIE!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:22 am

Karasz: What's a--

Knaaran: INTRUDER!!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Mega Man: Go get it!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:42 pm

*What they didn't know that the Knaaran is blind. That explains why he's wearing sunglasses.*

Dark Reflux: ENOUGH!! *Grabs Bobblun* I'll crush you with my bare hands to finish you off!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert of the Knaaren   The Desert of the Knaaren Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Desert of the Knaaren
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next