Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:48 pm

Bubby: Man, how am I gonna get out of this nightmare?! Wake up?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:51 pm

Darkrai: There's no way, unless something stupid happens, like...Well, I'm not sure, but you're stuck here for eternity! Muahahaha!

OOC: Which reminds me, I need to register Cressilia, to prevent Darkrai from God-modding.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 pm

Bubby: Oh no! Now what am I gonna do!?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm

Darkrai: You suffer my wrath, That's what!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Bubby: (I gotta dodge his attacks until a miracle will happen.)

*Back to reality, Wario appears, noticed Bubby and Bobby sleeping*

Wario: Oh great, it's those bubble loving twerps again-- *sees the Rainbow Tower* AH! When there's a majestic tower like that, that means there's treasure! *bonks Bubby's head* Wake up twerp! I got a job for you!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:17 pm

*Darkrai in the real world notices Wario*

Darkrai: An fat idiot?! I have no time or patience for you.

*The Black/Purple sky comes back, making Wario fall asleep, and again, Darkrai's close to him, making him have a Nightmare*

*Meanwhile, with Darkrai in the Nightmare...*

Darkrai: I heard that! And now I'm offended, 'cause I'm a woman. *Fires more beams*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 pm

Bubby: Wario?! I can't believe you had to come here just--

Wario: I'm here for the treasure!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Darkrai: There is no treasure! Feeling my wrath is the only treasure!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:13 pm

Wario: No you stupid shadow! Treasure is nothing more than pure gold coins! Beautiful jewelery! And ancient artifacts! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 pm

Darkrai: "Stupid"? Look at who's talking! Also, we have none of that! Oh, and just to tell you, you're in a Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:45 pm

Wario: Bah! I fight fire with fire! HAH!

*A giant anvil smashes on Darkrai*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:50 pm

*It just goes through him*

Darkrai: ...Your brain is the size of a pea. You're in a NIGHTMARE, and I'm invincible in it!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:44 pm

Wario: Oh yeah? Well look what I got. *whips out a Lunar Wing*

Bubby: What is it?

Wario: It's darkness's worst nightmare!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:48 pm

Darkrai: Wha-...WHA...WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET THAT?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! MY...POWER! FINE! I WILL LET YOU OUT! BUT I WILL BE BACK! *Flees from the Nightmare, and the topic, making them wake out of the Nightmare*

*Meanwhile, Cresselia appears somewhere in the topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:54 pm

Bubby: *wakes up with Bobby and Wario* Man.. what just.. Hey we're back to reality! Where did you get that thing Wario?

Wario: I'm keeping it because it is worth a fortune! ...Hey! Who said you're gonna look at it! *puts the Lunar Wing back in the pocket* Go find your own.

Bobby: So why the famous Rainbow Tower has treasure?

Wario: What's wrong with you idiots?! I play Bubble Memories and I realized when you beat the boss in every ten levels you get sweet amount of money. And I'm about to enter and take what it's supposed to be mine! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Bubby: *anime sweat* Breaking the fourth wall, did you?

Wario: Adios, LOSERS!! *flees to the Rainbow Tower*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:56 pm

*Cresselia happens to be in Rainbow Castle, and turns around with shock*

Cresselia: Meep! How did you get here?! And what do you want from me?!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:02 pm

Wario: HAH!~ *punch and kicks the Bubble Busters and Stoners* GET OUT OF HERE! *kicks the Bubble Busters out of the topic*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:09 pm

Cresselia: ...Wha-...Who are you? What is your business here?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Wario: Out of my way, bird brain.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:18 pm

Cresselia: Take out everything in your pockets, or I'll make you!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:19 pm

Wario: Oh yeah? You and what army?
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:28 pm

*Cresselia picks Wario up using Phychic Powers and everything drops out. That includes the Lunar Wing.*

Cresselia: Excuse me. I will take that back, fore it is Mine. *Picks up the Lunar Wing, and leaves Wario in the air* Now tell me: What did you use this for?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:33 pm

Wario: That dumb shadow interrupted my treasure hunt!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:37 pm

Cresselia: "Dumb Shadow"...? I think I might know him...or her.. Do you know his name, or if I know him, her?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:37 pm

Wario: Darkrai. What do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower   Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Island and Rainbow Tower
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next