Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Koopa's Tycoon Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue95/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue0/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty
PostSubject: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:05 pm

This is a town where you get stars by buying hotels. If you and others enough money, You'll get a star-and sometimes more! You can also Steal the stars from them if you put in more coins then they did.

1 star: 1 coin (Total)

2 Stars: 20 Coins (Total)

3 Stars: 50 Coins (Total)

3 stars with no steals: 100 coins (Just you)
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue10/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue0/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 pm

*Miss Ruby appears*

Miss Ruby: Oh what a fun little town! Maybe I might make some new--

*A bunch of Hair Hunt Troops appaer*

Miss Ruby: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Koopa Troopa: Oh no! She's about to get creamed!

Koopa Paratroopa: Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird!

Koopa Troopa: It's a plane!

Koopa Paratroopa: No! It's--
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue100/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:30 pm

*The Bo-Bobo Bus(With Wings) flies into topic*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue10/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:30 pm

Koopa Troopa: IT'S A GODLY CAR WITH WINGS!! DAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Miss Ruby: Bo-Bobo! You came to help!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Koopa's Tycoon Town Left_bar_bleue100/100Koopa's Tycoon Town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Bo-Bobo: You're right I did Ruby! Yah! *Parks the Car in the air asbove Ruby's head*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 pm

Miss Ruby: MY HEAD IS NOT A PARKING SPACE!!

*Bubby and Bobby jumps out of car and whacks the Hair Hunt Troops with their rainbow parasols*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 pm

*Bo-Bobo jumps out and throws Don Patch at the Hair Hunt troopers*

Bo-Bobo: Strike!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:53 pm

*The Hair Hunt Troops flee as Shibito appears*

Shibito: Hey! Ruby, are you ok?

Miss Ruby: I'm fine. Thank you! ^_^

Bubby: Why were they pickin' on you like that?

Miss Ruby: They try to force me to tell them where Bo-Bobo is. And they might plan to obliterate the Hair Kingdom!

*A plumberish figure appears*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:01 am

Bo-Bobo: Oh no, something is coming this way!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 am

*The figure reveals as Wario*

Wario: Bah, that Rice isn't tough for Wario anyway! But all this for a tissue paper?! Cheapskate.

Shibito: Wait-wait-wait-WHAT?!

Wario: *picking his nose* Nrrggh... *walks away* HAH! No time to waste, I must get to that money-infested theme park!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:08 pm

Bo-Bobo: He defeated Rice? Imossible! He was one of the best ballerina's i've ever seen!

Beauty: ........
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:25 pm

Wario: *angry at Bo-Bobo* Are you snooping on me?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:07 pm

Bo-Bobo: You announced that you beat Rice.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:11 pm

Wario: Bah. He's just a weakling. I crushed him with my barehands!

Bubby: *to Bo-Bobo* Who is Rice anyway?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 pm

Bo-Bobo: He became King of Wiggin Specalists when Don Patch rejected it. e used to be our enemy, but now he's our friend.

????: And here he is!

*Rice(In a Tu-Tu) spins into Topic knocking away Wario and The Hair hunters*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:22 pm

Wario: WAAAAAAAAARRRGHH!! *quickly recovers*

Bobby: That's him?!

Wario: So you want a rematch?! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! That is so rich. I'll pound you with my powerful fist!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:27 pm

Rice: Actually, I came to help Bo-bobo. But If you want A rematch i'll take one!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:32 pm

Wario: Not this time. I got to settle with the money tower full of gold! Ah ha ha ha ha!!

*Rumble*

Bubby: Uh.. Bobby? What was that?

Bobby: I think it's coming from--

*Petey Piranha emerges from the ground and whacks Bo-Bobo Gang away*

Wario: *picks nose* Neygh. Wuh? *angry* GRRRR!!! I forgot, that goody-two-shoe Mario always beat that fat plant! Looks like it's Wario's turn!!! YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Petey Piranha: Blargh!! *pukes goop on Wario, Bobby and Bubby and Bo-Bobo gang*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:52 pm

*Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman, Scratch, and Grounder appear behind the building taking a peek on the battle*

Dr. Eggman: There's that afro chump and his friends. It's time we are about to get our revenge.

Scratch: They'll never know what hit them! Bah hah! Ha HAAAAH!!

Grounder: Yeah! They are going to look out for us, because we're bad to the bone!

Dr. Eggman: That's why I have created a newest invention that will smash those losers like a frisbee.

Scratch: Wait, if they spotted us, our cover is blown!

Dr. Eggman: That's why you guys can't SHUT UP!!! Now prepare the Egg-Mech, and do it!

Scratch: Yes sir your viciousness!
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:28 pm

Bo-Bobo: *With Umbrella* I'm singing in the Rain! *Whacks Petey with the Umbrella* BUT MY SINGING IS HORRIBLE!

Beauty: I AGREE!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:34 pm

Petey Piranha: ROOOOOAAAAARR!! *Spin attacks Bo-Bobo*

Wario: You ain't gettin' the credit! *jumps and stomps on Petey Piranha*

Petey Piranha: RAAAAGUGHH!! *uses whirlwind on the heroes*

Bubby: Take this!! *throws the trail of rainbows at Petey Piranha, damaging him*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:48 pm

Bo-Bobo: Whee! *Spins; as a Ballerina* Whee! *Kicks Petey Piranha* Ballerina Bash!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Bobby: HAAAH! *whacks Petey Piranha with his parasol*

*Petey Piranha devours Bo-Bobo and swallows him to his stomach*
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:11 am

Bo-Bobo: *As a Sandwhich* I have to much calories. You souldn't have ate me.

*Petey Piranha is poisoned. Meanwhile,*

Beauty: THE CALORIES POISONED HIM!?!?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:14 am

*Petey Piranha moans and spits out Bo-Bobo*

Wario: Ah ha ha ha ha! That Piranha Plant doesn't stand a chance. Here's my moves!! *kicks Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler* Get going losers! Attack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koopa's Tycoon Town   Koopa's Tycoon Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koopa's Tycoon Town
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next