Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Left_bar_bleue10/100Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Left_bar_bleue0/100Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Dark Spore Mountain is a home for the Toxic Toads. Toxic Toads are like regular Toads, except their heart is full of hate and despair.

Toxic Fortress is the kingdom for Toxic Toads. King Stinkshroom is the ruler of his kingdom.

You find monsters appear in this place:
Toxic Toads (Comes in Purple, Dark Blue, Orange, and also Dark Green)
Putrid Piranha
Deku Baba
Poison Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
Swamp Ghoul
Swamp Mummy
Orc Swordsman
Orc Axeman

In the Toxic Fortress:
Toxic Toads
Mutant Toads
Back to top Go down
Game Boo Advance
Super Star
Super Star
Game Boo Advance

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Left_bar_bleue0/100Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 pm

*Toxic Boo appears in topic, floating through the forest*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Left_bar_bleue10/100Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:39 pm

*Toxic Toads noticed Toxic Boo. Despite his appearance, they waved at him*
Back to top Go down
Game Boo Advance
Super Star
Super Star
Game Boo Advance

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:50 am

*Toxic Boo waves at the Toxic Toads, then keeps going*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:47 am

Toxic Toad: When is the king of Toxic Toads gonna come back?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:37 pm

*Far away, an adult Toad with kings uniform, well dirty because it has stains, arrive*

???? ?????????: .........

*A Toxic Toad walks to the figure*

Toxic Toad: Hey, who are you chump?!

???? ?????????: The former king of Toad Town...

Toxic Toad: ?! You mean our rival Toad Town used to have a king?

???? ?????????: What did you expect? Those fools have banish me to this dump.. All thanks to that meddling Princess Peach... *gets up* But no more I can stand anymore... Toadstorm, the former king of Toad Town, will rise again and take what is mine! *pounds the ground* And they will know the true meaning of Mushrooms. Mushrooms are the true power of world domination.. Join me, and perhaps I will make you my cohort.

Toxic Toad: I dunno. King Stinkshroom won't like this. But I'll give it a shot.

King Toadstorm: Excellent. We will be ready to strike soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress   Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Spore Mountain and Toxic Fortress
Page 1 of 1