Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Nintendo Mania art contest!

Go down 
+3
Magnus
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Koopakirbie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 1284
Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Character sheet
Health:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue0/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty
PostSubject: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:10 pm

Welcome to the Nintendo Mania art contest! You can enter hand drawn and computer genierated art to wow the judges and earn yourself a prize!

Current art Subject:
A mix of some of Mario's popular franchises, Paper Mario Kart!

Contestants:
Zecronno
Dooplisselle
Neiltendo

Judges:
Me
Kingdom Hearts Maniac
Bobsado
Tails Doll

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue0/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:23 am

I'm great at judging art so I'll be a judge.
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Magnus
Super Star
Super Star
Magnus

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:00 am

Cast in the name of Tails Doll, a judge I shall be!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue10/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 am

I shall be the judge.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue95/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:34 pm

I'll be a contenstant. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:32 pm

I'll be a contestant if I have some free time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Location : If you mashes the mods and admins together it would be Darkronno Hearts Koopasado Doll

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:47 pm

Alright, you all got the positions. We just need one more contestant.
Back to top Go down
Neiltendo
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Neiltendo

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:38 am

I'll join, but I'm leaving to go on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow, can I post up my pic today?
Back to top Go down
http://themariopartytent.top-forum.net/index.htm
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:12 am

Quote :
Dooplesielle

If you meant to spell my name like that, I'm going to punch you. >_>
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:12 pm

Yes Neiltendo, you can. And I fixed your name Dooplisselle.
Back to top Go down
Neiltendo
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Neiltendo

PostSubject: What about my shoe size?!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:56 pm

So do you want me just to post it here or make a seprate topic for it?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:06 pm

Well, You can put it in a seperate topic.
Back to top Go down
Neiltendo
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Neiltendo

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:05 pm

Ah never mind I'll post it here. Well here it is my Mario Kartwork.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img237/8710/mariokartdrawingnj6.png

Edit: Ouch, didn't notice it was Paper Mario Kart
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:23 pm

Disregard this post plz

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neiltendo
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
Neiltendo

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 pm

Dooplisselle Koopa wrote:
Ok, never mind. I'm just not in the mood to draw.

Do you Ph33r ma drawing XD.

Also sorry I could do better I just wanted to try drawing at an angle.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
The Nintendo Mania art contest! Left_bar_bleue95/100The Nintendo Mania art contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 pm

Wait...What do you mean by, "PAPER Mario Kart"?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:38 pm

I mean a combonation of The Paper Mario Series and and the Mario Kart Series. You can express that theme however you want.
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:57 pm

My Scores:

Neil: 5
Dooplesielle: None yet.
Zec: None yet.
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:02 pm

Do we have to do Mario, or someone from a Paper Mario game in a kart?
Back to top Go down
Koopakirbie
Super Star
Super Star

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Well, you could. But you could also try something else. You can use the theme in whatever way you want.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:16 pm

Bah, You may have to wait a bit, my Scanner's mad at me >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Mania art contest!   The Nintendo Mania art contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nintendo Mania art contest!
Page 1 of 1