Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Left_bar_bleue10/100Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Left_bar_bleue0/100Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Empty
PostSubject: Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory   Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:08 am

Skullberg Field is a deserted field. There's just nothing but bovine corpses and rolling tumbleweeds.

Chemi-Cron Factory is the deadliest poison producing facility. They use illegal mushrooms as ingredients to create the most vile and deadly potions that could kill the innocent. Lots of Chemi-Cron employees are nasty looking too. The factory is founded by Aurora's brother, Roan.

Yes, obviously that Chemi-Cron Factory has minions:
Chemi-Cron Troll Grunt
Chemi-Cron Orc Grunt
Chemi-Cron Kitanian Grunt
Chemi-Cron Kitanian Elite (Highest Rank)
Radioactive Phoenix
Chimera
Eeker
Blue Virus
Yellow Virus
Red Virus
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Left_bar_bleue10/100Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Left_bar_bleue0/100Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory   Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 pm

*Roan is in his office with two Chemi-Cron Kitanian Bodyguards with him*

Bodyguard A: Uh.. Boss? Your friend the Bandit Leader has been captured by some bounty hunter.

Roan: Again?! Let me guess, it's the same guy that captured my fellow Orcs?

Bodyguard B: Yep.

Roan: Rats! I'll never gonna make Poison Potions at this rate. The profits are way low. Same as last month. BAM! If this keeps up, we're done for. How are we going to make people buy our products so they can kill themselves?! What?!

Bodyguard B: Perhaps I have an idea. Why not hire a hitman to exterminate the bounty hunter?

Roan: *snaps fingers* You!

Bodyguard B: Huh?

Roan: Promotion.

Bodyguard B: Oh my god! YOU TAKEN MY IDEA WELL?!

Roan: Yes. Now go find the assassin to.. Or should I say, call the assassin and he'll or she'll kick the poop out of his misery.

Bodyguard A: Right. *calls "someone"* Hello? I want an assassin to take care of the meddling "human"

???: BAH! Humans are a disgrace to our superior intellect. I need an offer first.

Bodyguard A: 5,000,000 Coins. Deal?

???: Good. I'll send him over.
Back to top Go down

Skullberg Field and Chemi-Cron Factory
Page 1 of 1