Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Left_bar_bleue100/100Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Left_bar_bleue0/100Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty
PostSubject: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Recently, I got addicted to this movie.

Anyways, I know where the story, characters, scenes and missing scenes come from. It is too much info, but I will post it if someone asks.

The songs/movie were aweshum. ;D
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Left_bar_bleue95/100Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Left_bar_bleue0/100Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:00 pm

What's it about?

Is it a musical?

Would I like it if I saw it?

Where can I see it?

How old is it?

Why am I asking you SO many questions?
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Left_bar_bleue100/100Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:04 pm

1. It's based on something historical, but I'm not telling unless you ask.
2. Yes.
3. Depends. You like sensible things, that are true and happened?
4. You can order it from some movie store, I think.
5. The story, or movie?
6. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Left_bar_bleue95/100Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm

1. M'k.

2. Yay!

3. I like pretty much every type of movie, except for Horror.

4. Thanks.

5. Both.

6. Wheee!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:11 pm

1. ...Well?!

2. Yes, and the music rocks in my opinion. It really tells the story.

3. Then you'll like it as well.

4. You're welcome.

5. The story's about one million years old (Literally. It's from like 2000 B.C.). The movie...I dunno.

6: >_>

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm

1. I guess you can tell me.

2. That makes it seem lots better.

3. Cool.

4. >.>

5. Jeez...

6. -eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 pm

1. Long story, short. But I'll explain:

The story's plot, chars., etc. was based on the Jewish Bible (Aka, Torah). They had a lot of missing scenes.

2. Ok.

3. I know.

4. : D

5. I'm not kidding you. It really is like that.

6. Ok...
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:23 pm

1. Thanks again.

2. ...

3. I know that you know.

4. XD =D : D ={D

5. That's pretty cool.

6. -eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(You Know I edited my post in my Mimimimimi topic?)
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:25 pm

1. You're welcome.

2. Yeyz.

3. But how do you know that I know?

4. You abuse smilies! D;

5. I know.

6. You make puppies cry.

(Yes I know. I have nada to say about it.)
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:29 pm

1. *coughs*

2. Yeyz x2.

3. Well, I know that you know what I know, so...Plus You see what I see...

4. So do you

5. *Coughs again*

6. NOT THE PUPPIES! *cries*

I seriously love puppies. >.> Why do you think my icon used to be of one?

(Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:32 pm

(I know that you love puppies. Back on topic, k?)
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:42 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_and_the_Amazing_Technicolor_Dreamcoat

WIKIPEDIA IS YOUR FRIEND. (Sometimes.)

(So I double posted. Sue me.)

Edit: The movie's from 1965. o.o
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:46 pm

The name...Kinda...Scares me. O.o
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:48 pm

Why does it scare you? >.>
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:50 pm

"Technical Multicolored Dreamcoat".

Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:56 pm

I thought about it, I still don't get. ._.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:49 pm

If it was based on the Jewish Bible, which probably a LOOONG time ago, how can there Be a TECHNICAL MULTICOLORED DREAMcoat?

Plus, name's very long. >.>
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:07 pm

Because in the Torah, Joseph's father gave him a beautiful coat, making his brothers feel second best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat   Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joseph and the Technical Multicolored Coat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Other Rooms :: The Lounge-
Jump to: