Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Why the pages are wide?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Bowser and Baby Bowser
Karasz

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Character sheet
Health:
Why the pages are wide? Left_bar_bleue10/100Why the pages are wide? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:
Why the pages are wide? Left_bar_bleue0/100Why the pages are wide? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Why the pages are wide? Empty
PostSubject: Why the pages are wide?   Why the pages are wide? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:26 pm

Well, the main problem of the widen page cames from the buttons. The buttons members, groups, profile, messages, and log in/log out buttons are bigger than home, portal, faq, and search buttons, and it caused the page to widen. Luckily, I am going to make new buttons that can fix it. So we don't have to worry about who post on what topic.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
Why the pages are wide? Left_bar_bleue95/100Why the pages are wide? Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:
Why the pages are wide? Left_bar_bleue0/100Why the pages are wide? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Why the pages are wide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the pages are wide?   Why the pages are wide? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:18 pm

Darn, you beat me to posting this >.>

I'll be switching between the current one and Karasz's every now and then, so don't be surprised if the pages get long, then wide, then long, then wide, then long, ect...
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net

Why the pages are wide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: Other Rooms :: The Lounge-
Jump to: