Nintendo Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Mania

This is a forum mainly about Nintendo. Just post and have fun!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

All newbs and members: This is a must read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Number of posts : 1455
Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Health:
All newbs and members: This is a must read. Left_bar_bleue100/100All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
All newbs and members: This is a must read. Left_bar_bleue0/100All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty
PostSubject: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:39 pm

There are three things I'd like to announcee:

1. All of our members are Boo Mansion members so far. Reasoning? Zec only put this forum on Boo Mansion. Therefore, it would be a help to our community to advertise. This is going well so far, and I would like keeping it that way.

2. The RPG; This is a problem. Nearly 3 quarters of this forum is in the RPG. I would really like you all to use a variety; this goes for me as well. So please try posting in other forums...

3. I really would LOVE for you to stop reffering to BM all of the time. I don't want this to become a copy.

That's all I have to say. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
All newbs and members: This is a must read. Left_bar_bleue100/100All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
All newbs and members: This is a must read. Left_bar_bleue0/100All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:03 pm

Heres some reasons for a few things...
1.I'm advertising in some forums I know.And its probably because this site started a couple months ago is why we don't have to many members.These things take time.
2.I haven't posted in the RPG locations yet.As you can see I'm doing a variety.
3.Nothing to really say.
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Location : Harry Potter Land/Ruby Land/Nagging someone/Killing Fawful/Pie Land/Bwee

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:05 pm

This forum was started in March, and I want Non-BM members. >.>

Oh, and you're good with that.
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Hearts Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Kingdom Hearts Koopa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:04 pm

I've got an idea.Maybe you can register in the RPG only after you have a certain number of post.
Back to top Go down
http://khmdomain.forumotion.com/
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:12 pm

That would be a great Idea. But I have to clear that with Zec first.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Character sheet
Health:
All newbs and members: This is a must read. Left_bar_bleue95/100All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:50 pm

We have a couple of Non-BM Members

(Princess Peach and some others, I think)

And Sticky'd.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendomania.forumotion.net
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:53 pm

I thought Princess Peach was Bluxxon.

Thankee, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
All newbs and members: This is a must read. Left_bar_bleue95/100All newbs and members: This is a must read. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:47 pm

No, I never let in Bluxxon.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:46 pm

Oh. >.> Well...This is embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 5:20 pm

I think that the RPG is now Nineteen Twentieths of Nintendo Mania. It already has 3,000 Posts.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 5:24 pm

Popular RPG is popular. >.>
Back to top Go down
Zecronno
Super Star
Super Star
Zecronno

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Nagging Dooplisselle is Nagging.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai Koopa
Super Star
Super Star
Darkrai Koopa

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:57 pm

Correct Zecronno is correct. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All newbs and members: This is a must read.   All newbs and members: This is a must read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All newbs and members: This is a must read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Mania :: The Entrance-
Jump to: